Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MONICA74

Anyone knows about this contractor? - MAXZO DESIGN AND BUILD PTE. LTD.

Hi all Renotalkers,

This is Monica and is the first time using Renotalk forum. 

I came across this particular renovation contractor - MAXZO DESIGN AND BUILD PTE. LTD. but not sure how credible it is.

The quote which they gave is quite attractive, but at the same time is also one reason of worry (something is too good to be true). I searched from the website and not much information can be gathered, but managed to get some of their rough data from this website https://www.sgpbusiness.com/company/Maxzo-Design-And-Build-Pte-Ltd.

I discovered that they have not even operated more than one year and this is what freaks me out as not sure how trust-able it is.

Just a check if anyone had used this company before? Thanks.

Edited by MONICA74

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

You may want to give more details about your construction.  There are contractors that ran away with monies.

I have not heard of this firm.  Could you request for more information of projects that the firm has completed in the last 3 years and you can check out their projects.

16 hours ago, leechaorui said:

You may want to give more details about your construction.  There are contractors that ran away with monies.

I have not heard of this firm.  Could you request for more information of projects that the firm has completed in the last 3 years and you can check out their projects.

Hi leechaorui,

I did not choose this contractor in the end. But scaring-ly, my neighbor who is a few houses away from me does! I am not too familiar with this particular neighbor at this moment. Maybe i should go over and pre-warn him about how to go about the progress payments to this contractor (hopefully he does not think that i am busybody).

What i heard from another neighbor who is next door to mine is that this MAXZO contractor had indeed done a few projects before - but under a few different company names. My question is: how come this company always change name like no business. Quite strange isn't it?

On 8/22/2017 at 7:52 AM, MONICA74 said:

Hi leechaorui,

I did not choose this contractor in the end. But scaring-ly, my neighbor who is a few houses away from me does! I am not too familiar with this particular neighbor at this moment. Maybe i should go over and pre-warn him about how to go about the progress payments to this contractor (hopefully he does not think that i am busybody).

What i heard from another neighbor who is next door to mine is that this MAXZO contractor had indeed done a few projects before - but under a few different company names. My question is: how come this company always change name like no business. Quite strange isn't it?

Hi Monica74,

Did you manage to ask your neighbor about MAXZO?

On 7/20/2019 at 11:51 AM, knightyknight said:

Hi Monica74,

Did you manage to ask your neighbor about MAXZO?

Sorry for replying after 2 years. Too busy to check my Renotalk account. This contractor Project Manager is called Andrew MAH Peng Siong. I heard from another neighbor that the renovation is so bad that the new neighbour's roof start leaking, the wooden floor started to rot, the glass for the balcony shattered, etc. I had witnessed how rectification subcontractors came in and go as i kaypoh walked over to see. It was a newly renovated house and these kind of things happened. All because of Andrew supplying lousy materials and poor workmanship. 

I later discovered a website about Andrew MAH and print screen below FYI.

SCAM.PNG