Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi,

I am thinking of using a freelance ID for my house. Can any kind soul point me to a source where I can get a hold of some freelance IDs contacts for quotes?

I already have a conractor who I will most likely be using and only need to design and space planning services. I have tried asking some ID/contractors but they are more interested in providing the full service ie design + contractor.

Appreciate any feedback. Cheers.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

you may consider this person, Cheryl. She is actually an interior designer drawing freelance drawings for alot of renovation and contracting firms (like an outsource service provider) and she does direct owners too. She uses licensed 3D software. PM me if u require her number.

Well it depends on the complexity of per view. If within a single view and you want to see alot of things then it will be quite expensive ard 200 per view.

However i think your focus of looking for an ID should be based on these points (and not just someone who draws for you):

1) total concept ie: style and colour scheme

2) estimated budget

3) carpentry detail drawings (if u dun get this, it will be pointless cos all the detail information is not translated to the carpenter, a perspective drawing may not be enough)

4) shopping for things like lights, curtains, tiles etc etc... and giving advice (making sure that everything fits, both aesthetically and functionally....u dun want to be stuck with a 2000 dollars king size that wouldn't fit)

But if all you need is someone to draw out your concepts and translate them so that you can explain to your contractor/s then ignore the pointers. Her fees are starting from $80 onwards...

Well it depends on the complexity of per view. If within a single view and you want to see alot of things then it will be quite expensive ard 200 per view.

However i think your focus of looking for an ID should be based on these points (and not just someone who draws for you):

1) total concept ie: style and colour scheme

2) estimated budget

3) carpentry detail drawings (if u dun get this, it will be pointless cos all the detail information is not translated to the carpenter, a perspective drawing may not be enough)

4) shopping for things like lights, curtains, tiles etc etc... and giving advice (making sure that everything fits, both aesthetically and functionally....u dun want to be stuck with a 2000 dollars king size that wouldn't fit)

But if all you need is someone to draw out your concepts and translate them so that you can explain to your contractor/s then ignore the pointers. Her fees are starting from $80 onwards...

Thanks yeltsa. sent you a pm. pls reply when u get the msg. cheers!