Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
liviana shen

sincere encounter w my iD.. :)

i was quite puzzled.  with so many ids ard, how to locate a suitabl one? 
i decided to ask ard my frds for recommendation & their encounters

as my frds all know, i always beri bz w my work + the need to travel to & fro b/t spore & m'sia, has made my ID sourcing time even more limited..
luckily thru one of my close frd's advise, i decided to try out this designer.
Discussions with her on my requirements was a breeze.  she was able to underst my needs & my requirements at 1st meeting.. conceptualising plans and sketches were fast...   3d dwgs was also to my likin :)      
i simply handws over my 'home' to her to handle for abt 1 month + ...   Guess w her 10over yrs of experience played an impt part.   Her care for details & design sense also fit in nicely into wat i have envisaged..     she even took care & helped covering up my loads of furniture & boxes which ihave to shift into my new home even b4 reno began..  ensuring they dont get damaged or lost during whole reno process.  

during last week of completion, it really surprised me.   she was still there at night when i went up once.. workmanship was better than ihav expected
of couse, there were  some defects to touch up..(as expected).  but she rectfied them within less than a week!

actually i think, getting a trusted id,  other than design, reliability and cost,... the Designer's personal character & working attitude plays an impt part..
her quote was not the lowest, (i did compare another 2 ids though )... but i jus trust her.

you knoe wat? most impt..  she treat my home as hers..  as i saw her taking conscious care to protect my new house's flooring & doors, etc ... as if its her house !

i hav attached few photos (esp my loft bed.. my favourite :) while reno still on-goin cos very tight work scedule..seldom went up. still messy though ..
Now that reno has completed for mthss, i still not yet hav time to sit down on my sofa &  watch tv at my living rm.. imagine   .. haha..

-- Above are my sincere feedback..  i dont expect anyone to have exact same experience as me as we are all different.
but hope it helps for those still scouting for reliable ids.   good luck :) 

(sorry for sm spelling errors as i tried toupload this fast within a short time..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request