Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
papermotif

Good quality stainless steel bathroom stuff - where to buy?

Where to buy stainless steel bathroom stuff that will be good for the long haul? I know the usual bathroom shops along Geylang and Jalan Besar advertise their stuff as stainless steel but how do you really know about the quality right? I honestly can't tell just by looking at a towel bar whether it's good quality stainless steel or not. 

Because anything that's drilled into tiles is a pain to replace so I want something that really won't rust.

(I know of Song Cho's good rep but the designs are umm... I can't get over the little chicken logo they put on everything haha)

Anyone who's bought SS items and used them for awhile with no problems, share your insights please!

Edited by papermotif

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi! I would like t recommend you the YIGII stainless steel bathroom accessories. There are different categories of products, such as the towel rack, the shower caddy and the toilet paper holder for choice. Their products are 100% made of premium stainless steel and can last long. Some of their products are self-adhesive so that they won't damage your tile wall. You can go shopping on their online shop.

D9002 (3).jpg

Modern Shower Caddy (10).jpg