Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Air

W & P's Airy Home

aiyah! that time our ID only passed us nippon book. say if cannot find another color we like then can check out ICI oso. but we just sui bian choose from nippon only. forgot about ICI totally. arghh regret now esp knowing ici got more color. now have to live with my cocoa walls. haha

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
aiyah! that time our ID only passed us nippon book. say if cannot find another color we like then can check out ICI oso. but we just sui bian choose from nippon only. forgot about ICI totally. arghh regret now esp knowing ici got more color. now have to live with my cocoa walls. haha

Haha dun worry...i've seen mocha walls in magazines and ppl's house, looks quite nice what....not as bad as you thought lah... :D

We're excited too cos it's been a long time since we got our keys...

We applied for the flat under WIS in Aug and only got the keys in Dec....and since it was close the CNY, we didn't want to start the reno so waited till Mar then start lor...wait till neck long long le....

But HDB's shower screen no good...very filmsy...got to take care not to close the door too hard or the whole shower screen will wobble....kinda scary...i think we wld be better off without HDB giving one...haha

Hey Segarian, do post pics of your home...wana see too!:):P

i didn't do much on reno, paisei to show zz zz i only spent 9k on reno.

can oni take pic of my kitchen cabinet/door, mbr wardrobe, celling n SB window.

will take pic this wkend zz

i didn't do much on reno, paisei to show :dancingqueen: :dancingqueen: i only spent 9k on reno.

can oni take pic of my kitchen cabinet/door, mbr wardrobe, celling n SB window.

will take pic this wkend :dunno:

Aiyoh what's there to pai seh about? Wana see your pics leh...when u moving in?

Update of progress : Lightings up! Will post pics here soon....though not quite happy with a few of the lights chosen..might change them...haiz.....$$$ again....

Update : Downlights and essential lightings are up.

Foyer

- Dun really like this light as I find it too industrial-like...going to change to a softer light

lighting5qy2.jpg

Living room cove lights

lighting3hq6.jpg

lighting2mb7.jpg

TV area

lighting1jw5.jpg

lighting4nz7.jpg

Passageway downlights

lighting6kz9.jpg

Edited by Air

wow.. very nice colours. :dancingqueen:

your house looks bright! :~

Hi thanks for all your comments! Will post more pictures. Right now in the stage of spray painting my toilets and kitchen. Kinda excited to see the results of those.

Just realised duno whose kopi is hanging on my main door.. ;)

Aiyoh what's there to pai seh about? Wana see your pics leh...when u moving in?

wah, nice colour... btw sis, can i know wat tat platform for? :dancingqueen:

zz will take some pic this wkend.

waiting for feng shui master to choose a date leh...

was given 26 Apr but wkday i cant so ask him to re-choose

Anyway i also haven :lol: finish :P spend 4 wkends liao, still have few walls to go.

wah, nice colour... btw sis, can i know wat tat platform for? :unsure:

;) will take some pic this wkend.

waiting for feng shui master to choose a date leh...

was given 26 Apr but wkday i cant so ask him to re-choose

Anyway i also haven :paint: finish :D spend 4 wkends liao, still have few walls to go.

That platform is just to create a visual effect according to my ID....cos he said my house too big, dun wan everything to look so flat so he created this platform to create that heightened effect lor....

okok take already i want to see!!! Your FSM choose what date? Move in date?

Wow you DIY painting ah? Tough eh...

That platform is just to create a visual effect according to my ID....cos he said my house too big, dun wan everything to look so flat so he created this platform to create that heightened effect lor....

okok take already i want to see!!! Your FSM choose what date? Move in date?

Wow you DIY painting ah? Tough eh...

ya, FSM choose 26 for move in.. (as in move the god in)

he quite good leh, 1st time come n view den told mi where to put altar table, bed etc... den b4 he go he say my dad will strike 4D for this hse n not mi!:unsure::paint: really happened... tat day i happen to forget buy my unit number n so oni my dad kana. hahaha tat's my hse n my dad kana 4D???

low budget mah, so diy lor. very tired especially painting the celling.

hahaha first sat finish painting, my Co n i midnite still can went mustafa shopping for hsehold items, nxt day continue painting.... shack wkend manz. :D

ya, FSM choose 26 for move in.. (as in move the god in)

he quite good leh, 1st time come n view den told mi where to put altar table, bed etc... den b4 he go he say my dad will strike 4D for this hse n not mi!:sport-smiley-018::sport-smiley-004: really happened... tat day i happen to forget buy my unit number n so oni my dad kana. hahaha tat's my hse n my dad kana 4D???

low budget mah, so diy lor. very tired especially painting the celling.

hahaha first sat finish painting, my Co n i midnite still can went mustafa shopping for hsehold items, nxt day continue painting.... shack wkend manz. :sport-smiley-004:

Oh u moving in so fast? Furniture all come in already? By the way, u ROm or customary already?

Wow your FSM so zhun sia!! My unit number got open before but i nvr buy.....think is 2nd prize some more.....dui man.....ppl say usuallly new house the unit number definitely must buy cos very wang one.... :sport-smiley-004:

Wow tough job to paint yourself hor.....if i had the time, i wld DIY alot of things myself too....hey really hope to see your photos!!

Oh u moving in so fast? Furniture all come in already? By the way, u ROm or customary already?

Wow your FSM so zhun sia!! My unit number got open before but i nvr buy.....think is 2nd prize some more.....dui man.....ppl say usuallly new house the unit number definitely must buy cos very wang one.... :sport-smiley-004:

Wow tough job to paint yourself hor.....if i had the time, i wld DIY alot of things myself too....hey really hope to see your photos!!

Furnitures will come only on 5 may. move the god in 1st, the rest slowly lor :dancingqueen::sport-smiley-004:

yup, rom already, plan to customery nxt yr after cyn... no need to give angbao :sport-smiley-004:

tough... but bo bian lah. save alot leh. im using nippon super vinilex 5000, cheapest paint. bought 7 can of 5L oni $238. was qouted $1600 for whole unit, now save 1k+ :sport-smiley-018:

Sis, more pic of ur flat leh... kitchencabinet not up yet?

Furnitures will come only on 5 may. move the god in 1st, the rest slowly lor :dancingqueen::sport-smiley-004:

yup, rom already, plan to customery nxt yr after cyn... no need to give angbao :sport-smiley-004:

tough... but bo bian lah. save alot leh. im using nippon super vinilex 5000, cheapest paint. bought 7 can of 5L oni $238. was qouted $1600 for whole unit, now save 1k+ :sport-smiley-018:

Sis, more pic of ur flat leh... kitchencabinet not up yet?

haha....me also customary next year but it's just b4 the CNY so ang bao cannot run leh... !!

How long did you take to paint the house? how big is your house?

Not yet....carpentry still not up....will be at least another 2 wks b4 they will go up...cos ID told me they are fabricating them in the factory right now :sport-smiley-004: