Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Air

W & P's Airy Home

Wah lau this is so difficult to use...how to post pictures here har?!?!

Edited by Air

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

!! OMG, finally got it...here goes....finally got time to do this...

Finally! After 7 months from key collection, my reno has started! So exciting to see the progress day by day. Here are some pictures to share.

Progress to date:

- Hacking of half wall at Kitchen

- False ceiling done

- Painting done

- Laminate flooring and platform at LR done

- Electrical works done

- Piping for washing machine done

View from main door

viewfrommaindoorif9.th.jpg

Kitchen

kitchenkk3.th.jpg

Platform in LR

platforminlrgc7.th.jpg

Very tired from the all the reno stuff...all our Saturdays were spent sourcing lightings, accessories, funiture etc. With the wedding preps coming up, we were all stressed out. Reno scheduled to complete by early May. Hopefully it will turn out to be what we expected.

So far, we are very pleased with our ID. He has given us very good service and were honest in his opinions. Let's see how the reno goes from here... will post more pictures... !!

Edited by Air

More pictures..

View from TV area to main door

viewfromtvareapb5.th.jpg

Passageway leading to MBR

passagewaytombrtb1.th.jpg

Wardrobe area in MBR

wardrobeareainmbrfh4.th.jpg

Very tired from the all the reno stuff...all our Saturdays were spent sourcing lightings, accessories, funiture etc. With the wedding preps coming up, we were all stressed out. Reno scheduled to complete by early May. Hopefully it will turn out to be what we expected.

So far, we are very pleased with our ID. He has given us very good service and were honest in his opinions. Let's see how the reno goes from here... will post more pictures... !!

Totally, understand your pain. Although I am not doing major reno, but still need to source furnishing, meeting up with contractors.

Your place looks big! !! Another fiery red wall.. keke !!

Totally, understand your pain. Although I am not doing major reno, but still need to source furnishing, meeting up with contractors.

Your place looks big! !! Another fiery red wall.. keke !!

Ya, totally stressed out. My weekends are even worse than my normal working days. Physically and mentally exhausted. Hope our effort pays off in the end for our dream place.

Haha ya....actually hadn't planned on such bold choice of colours. Our ID said for foyer, can go really dark all the way cos our place is quite spacious. So decided in the end to choose these colours. The pain of going through the ICI and Nippon catagloues are indescribable. Took quite some time for me to decide on the colours. My fiance is those "anything lah" kind so choices of colours are up to my discretion...haha....yup love fiery red walls! !!

Realised you are staying at Bt Panjang too. Which part?? Resale or new?

Hi Air, very nice choice of colours for the passageway and the RED wall.. very striking.. You have a raised platform in living rm.. can stage fashion show already..hahaha..can't wait to see the complete product.. U started reno on 14 Mar and it look like also complete..your ID super fast..

Hi Air, very nice choice of colours for the passageway and the RED wall.. very striking.. You have a raised platform in living rm.. can stage fashion show already..hahaha..can't wait to see the complete product.. U started reno on 14 Mar and it look like also complete..your ID super fast..

Hihi thanks! Haha...ya my ID also said can stage fashion show along that runway....

Yup, was quite surprised with the progress too....he's quite fast but now there is a 2 week lag planned for the fabrication of carpentry at the factory...meantime, he will install the downlights and cove lightings for the false ceiling. We intend to spray paint our toilets and kitchen too so might have to push back the installation of carpentry to a later date, possibly end april....so expected reno completion changes from original end april to beg may !!

Ya, totally stressed out. My weekends are even worse than my normal working days. Physically and mentally exhausted. Hope our effort pays off in the end for our dream place.

Haha ya....actually hadn't planned on such bold choice of colours. Our ID said for foyer, can go really dark all the way cos our place is quite spacious. So decided in the end to choose these colours. The pain of going through the ICI and Nippon catagloues are indescribable. Took quite some time for me to decide on the colours. My fiance is those "anything lah" kind so choices of colours are up to my discretion...haha....yup love fiery red walls! !!

Realised you are staying at Bt Panjang too. Which part?? Resale or new?

Great that you are couragous to choose bold colors. !! !!

I going for zen look, so my colours are rather 'safe'. !!

My new place is at Jelebu rd. It is a resale flat. !!

Your place looks big! :dunno: Another fiery red wall.. keke :(

Hi air, my two berooms also have the fiery red wall!! ;) Its from ICI... Love the effect! I think we have similar colors, my living room is silver mink, is yours the same? :deal: Hee... Where is your lovenest?

Opps.. I just saw that its at Bt Panjang, mine is CCK. :)

Edited by storeberry

More pictures..

View from TV area to main door

viewfromtvareapb5.th.jpg

Passageway leading to MBR

passagewaytombrtb1.th.jpg

Wardrobe area in MBR

wardrobeareainmbrfh4.th.jpg

Nice colour choice. Also intend to hack our kitchen wall like yours, seeing your kitchen, can wait to hack our walls when we get our keys.

Hey your nick is "Air", so r u getting your furnitures from Air Division?

Hi air, my two berooms also have the fiery red wall!! :paint: Its from ICI... Love the effect! I think we have similar colors, my living room is silver mink, is yours the same? :yamseng: Hee... Where is your lovenest?

Opps.. I just saw that its at Bt Panjang, mine is CCK. :)

Haha ya...but read in mags that cannot have too much red otherwise will cause headaches so i only have red wall at my dining area....hehe...nope...mine is Galaxy from Nippon...wanted to change to silvermink but ID said v difficult to touch up for 3 in 1 paint so in the end, go back to Galaxy....:)

Nice colour choice. Also intend to hack our kitchen wall like yours, seeing your kitchen, can wait to hack our walls when we get our keys.

Hey your nick is "Air", so r u getting your furnitures from Air Division?

Nope Air Division too ex for us.....my air more like fresh air that kind of air...haha :P

Hi Air,

May I knw the exact name n color code of ur grey wall paint?

Thks

The grey wall is Galaxy (Nippon paint)...can't rem the colour code....but i think it's wash and wear...

halo air, congratulation! :yamseng:

btw, is your house quite near to an expressway? b'cos whenever we drove past an expressway and saw the blocks with green color windows. :P

yours is a premium flat? is it came with ceramic tiles? you aren't going to hack away to replace homogenous tiles? :paint:

halo air, congratulation! :yamseng:

btw, is your house quite near to an expressway? b'cos whenever we drove past an expressway and saw the blocks with green color windows. :)

yours is a premium flat? is it came with ceramic tiles? you aren't going to hack away to replace homogenous tiles? :paint:

Thanks!! Waited for so long already.....

Nope mine is more inside one...not near expressway....yup it's premium flat....comes with ceramic tiles....aren't changing to homo tiles cos no budget...too ex already....that's y we have a platform in our LR to see less of the tiles... :P

Thanks!! Waited for so long already.....

Nope mine is more inside one...not near expressway....yup it's premium flat....comes with ceramic tiles....aren't changing to homo tiles cos no budget...too ex already....that's y we have a platform in our LR to see less of the tiles... :paint:

yours is more inside? but is among those blocks lah? :yamseng: my house is also premium and came with ceramic tiles but we changed to homogenous tiles. altogether cost us a few thousands $$$. :P