Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Junkay

Electric Convection

Hi , does anyone know of any good recipes for an electric convection oven. Just bought a cornell oven but cant seem to find their website or any site for easy and reliable oven roasting/grilling/baking....

Thank you

Foodie

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

You can google for any recipes you want, dun have to be specific to your oven, basically just set the temperature correct. I'm also trying out my new oven :sport-smiley-004: Only did grilling, which is very easy. Marinate the meat overnight, throw into oven, flip once so both side can brown nicely. As for cook how long, depends on portion/ type of meat.

mine has top and bottom heating elements.... so do i turn on both?

its a cornell electric oven by the way. small only 23l.

oh.. mine not so complicated, just press button. But I have to put a drip pan underneath the oven rack to collect the oil that drips down from the food. If yours also need that, then cannot turn on bottom heating coil? But I'm just guessing, best is read the manual, it shld offer some tips.

Turn on both top n bottom heat elements will give more even roasting/grilling and shorter cookign time. If u want to collect the meat juice, put some water in the drip tray so tat the juice will not dry out

hi,

can i know how much u pay for ur cornell mircowave and where u got it?

I'm thinking of getting one too. can use it for baking and mirowave rite.

Hi Piglet

Its not a microwave but an convection oven countertop style. It cost a mere 95 dollars (compared to the hundreds) i think as it was given by my brother. It can grill, bake, roast and do rotisserie (spinning chicken) as well. If i am not wrong, it can be found at harvey norman. I already tried roasting a few drumsticks, pork chops and man it wasnt bad at all.

Regards