Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Storage Headboard

now looking for storage headboard for my parents' room coz their bed has to be under a beam so no choice must find a thicker headboard. no money to make feature wall too :(

so far only managed to find storage headboard at robinsons bed shop and king koil shop. anyone has any other recommendations? :P tia

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I custom-made a bed for my mom. Looking for a pull-out but can't find a suitable one. My ID custom-made the bed for me with storage area on the headboard.

I came across this little shop along MacPherson yesterday when we went out for lunch. They do changing of sofa covers and seems to do headboards too.. cos i am thinking of doing up a parquet platform to replace the current bed divan, so need a new headboard.

It is called Kian Seah Industries (534 Macpherson Road Singapore 368220). Tel 6745-1030, 6745 4854.

The uncle there say that he does headboards, either in fabric or PVC..

anyone tried this place before?

thanks for the suggestions

krisietong - saw the ikea one but it's too heavy for my parents. even i have a little problem pulling it out

lin_stapler - how much did your ID charge for the whole thing? dun have much budget so thinking of looking for something cheaper than what i can find. the robinson one is $900 for half-leather storage headboard with frame, $500 without frame