Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Anyone can advise me on the reasonable price range for a complete total overhaul of a old hdb 3 room about 30 years of age.

So far all quote I got is close to 50k and above and I wonder if it is really reasonable for a old 3 room hdb

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi 

I am using WPC board material for my kitchen cabinet. And these material is waterproof, fire retardant, total termite resistant and 100% recyclable green material. And I even cut cost on the kitchen cabinet concrete base. And the cost is almost the same in the market but I got a waterproof kitchen cabinet. So if you want i can PM you this contractor cum ID and in the field for about 30 years and hence have a lot of experience. He runs his own small renovation contractor company.

I sold my 3 room flat in AMK 6 mths ago. My buyer introduce her contractor to me. She renovated the whole flat for $32k. I was amaze by the entire makeover. The whole house flooring and store room was hacked, they reconstruct a new storage space at the access area. False ceiling throughout whole living/dining area. Re-wiring whole house as well. New windows and grills and air-cons, master room also reconstructed for bigger room because this flat is 83 sqm.

Edited by Andre