Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 10/11/2018 at 12:04 AM, Ashleigh said:

My husband and I have had the good fortune Of meeting an excellent contractor and will like to share our story....

Though we collected our keys ages back in mid 2016, we did not begin our renovation till Nov 2017 as my husband and I were overseas. We finally shifted in early Jan 2018.

Imagine we had to coordinate our renovation while we were overseas, I dread the renovation nightmares after hearing so many horror stories regarding the renovation from other friends. Fortunately, we were being introduced to this contactor via a friend and everything went on very well. We were adamant not to engage an id at all as we had heard of stories that ideas of id and contractor differ and the state of the renovation was in a mess, not to mention the high price we need to pay to engage an id firm. Furthermore, we knew what we wanted for our house.

My husband and I communicated with this contractor through watapps most of the time and sometimes through facetime. As we already had some ideas on what we wanted for our house, we communicated with our contractor by sending him some pictures and from there we chose our materials and colour themes of the house. As we were not in Sg physically, we relied alot on this contractor who  did lot of site checking for us and we were deeply grateful for the feasible and non-feasible feedbacks he provided us for our house. 

We have stayed in our place for almost 10months and personally I feel that the workmanship and after sale service is good. When I required the contractor to relocate a lightning point (however I need to top up for this service)and add more planks to my cabinets (which he gladly charge me free), he was able to arrange for me promptly.

An approachable and honest contractor indeed.

Here are some pics of our nest.

0771EAB0-EDB5-470B-BCE7-AC012AA92008.jpeg

E15C05B8-6948-486E-9872-F780600113F8.jpeg

51309168-C042-4BAA-98E6-1098E5758223.jpeg

B3F690A1-DE76-4BB3-84BF-3826808F7597.jpeg

01C82EF9-91F0-4E39-92A6-72F1364A5675.jpeg

1EEA4926-A2E6-43CE-977C-9788D478A1E1.jpeg

Hi @Ashleigh

Can pm me your contractor details? Thank you so much 

Hi @Ashleigh,  I have the same situation. I’m In Overseas and I need to do mini renovations. It’s a nightmare to find one. Can I get your contractors contact in detail? Thanks.

evelyn.ekywe@gmail.com

Edited by Evelyn Kywe