Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kel13

WTS : Newly Purchased Bicycle

IMG_8409.JPG.170903c82a97dd424a82e2da3ed7d0e2.JPGWTS newly purchased bicycle. 100% new condition. Purchased in End/Jan 2018 at Giant Tampines never use before, bought in a splurge of moment but now needed space at home for other things. Newly bought Bicycle had always been placed in living room area as decoration never put outside the house before.

Willing to sell at $50. Sell collect. 

Collection point : Fernvale. 

condition is as new as seen in photo attached. 

Emaill me if you want to view. Kellyteoyl@yahoo.com.sg

IMG_8311.JPG

Edited by Kel13
To add the receipt to show original amount.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

It's a good price for this bike. Why don't you keep it? If I were you, I would at least ride it on the weekend. I would even find time to ride it during the week! I would buy many gadgets for it. At first, I would buy a flashlight for the steering wheel and a flashlight that is attached under the seat. Secondly, I would have bought lanterns for the spokes of a bicycle. I just came across at https://www.amazon.com/Vont-Rechargeable-Illumination-Resistant-Accessories/dp/B078TB9TMK on the Internet, and I really liked these accessories.

Sounds interesting. I am searching for a new bike for my son, but he didn't want an expensive one because he will use it for only two weeks. As far as I know, he is going on a bike tour which he found on https://biketourjapan.com/. The time will take place in Japan, and he needs a bike only for the tour period. So please accept to rent it for him and get your bike back in 2 weeks. If something will happen to it, It is not a problem. I will pay you the entire cost of the bike, but if everything is ok, you can profit from this deal and have your bike back.

Nice, I love your bike. Thanks for sharing your bike picture with us. I think you can help me with my problem. I want to install a bicycle handle and I am confused between the flat bar and drop bar. I also found a site where I found the difference between them. But I am still confused. Can you give me some suggestions?