Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Nora15

Inhouse installment plan

Hi .can i know any id that provides in house loan or  is there any instalment plan payment that doesn’t use bank loan? As my husband has a bad credit history. I mean is there any plan like we pay a sum first, and the remaining we pay by installment. Something like that la. If there is, Please let me know as I’m getting my house key this wk and haven’t engage any id that has such packages mentioned above.  I don’t mind paying upfront not more than 10k first as long i can pay the remaining sum by installments .

Really appreciate your help 

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 5/4/2018 at 2:26 AM, Nora15 said:

Hi .can i know any id that provides in house loan or  is there any instalment plan payment that doesn’t use bank loan? As my husband has a bad credit history. I mean is there any plan like we pay a sum first, and the remaining we pay by installment. Something like that la. If there is, Please let me know as I’m getting my house key this wk and haven’t engage any id that has such packages mentioned above.  I don’t mind paying upfront not more than 10k first as long i can pay the remaining sum by installments .

Hi, you can try https://www.icompareloan.com/

They handle your kind of cases a lot. Hope it helps

Hi,Nora do you my help to renovate your premises. If yes you may call me at 87555159. We provide in house loan for renovation.

On 5/4/2018 at 2:26 AM, Nora15 said: