Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Yu Wei Tan

Unable to ship Kraus sink to Singapore

Hi all, 

Does anyone else face this problem where the Kraus sink cannot be shipped to Singapore. After clicking on the filter "Ship to Singapore", this item appeared on the list. However, upon checking out it says that the item does not ship to Singapore. I've spoken to a CSO on Amazon and she said that the item cannot be shipped. However, I've read it on the internet the there has been purchases of the Kraus Sink in the recent months. Just wanna know if anyone else faces this problem. 

Yuwei

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 6/17/2018 at 10:22 AM, Yu Wei Tan said:

Hi all, 

Does anyone else face this problem where the Kraus sink cannot be shipped to Singapore. After clicking on the filter "Ship to Singapore", this item appeared on the list. However, upon checking out it says that the item does not ship to Singapore. I've spoken to a CSO on Amazon and she said that the item cannot be shipped. However, I've read it on the internet the there has been purchases of the Kraus Sink in the recent months. Just wanna know if anyone else faces this problem. 

Yuwei

You can try to use third party buyers with US postal addresses. Like Vpost and ezbuy.

Kraus sink depending on type can get from Singapore amazon prime now. I just bought one. Free shipping too.

I bought a Kraus sink from Amazon 3 years ago. they gave me free shipping to Singapore. But that was after 15min of haggling with Amazon CSO.

At present, with Amazon Prime, all free shipping from USA taken away, so I don't think that's a plausible idea anymore. Further, the dimension and the weight of the sink will kill.....

Sorry to ride on... which one is better, Kraus vs Blanco (Stainless Steel Series)?

Planning to get one from Amazon too, but with the GST (i'm planning to get Double Sink) the price is almost the same with Blanco from Hoe Kee.