Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Brainstorm

Table Runner

Hi, any idea how much does a table runner cost ? Now very in one , the piece of long cloth that put across the dinning table .....

thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi, any idea how much does a table runner cost ? Now very in one , the piece of long cloth that put across the dinning table .....

thanks

chinatown has a lot. you can check it out. the prices vary due to material, design and length. i bought mine less than $30. :bleah:

I bought mine @ taka. price is less than $20 and the design is quite nice. can oso try john little and robinsons (must caveat it is slightly more ex).

chinatown has a lot. you can check it out. the prices vary due to material, design and length. i bought mine less than $30. :bleah:

I bought mine @ taka. price is less than $20 and the design is quite nice. can oso try john little and robinsons (must caveat it is slightly more ex).

ya, taka also has table runner but not very nice. i still prefer chinatown where there're a wide varieties. :rolleyes:

I brought mine @ BKK.

Cheaper than what I saw at ChinaTown

ya, of course. but just b'cos want to buy a table runner then all the way go bkk. if on the way then ok. :rolleyes:

thanks

Is it very in? A bit "Chinese New Year" to me leh, mayb just me :rolleyes:

Is it very in? A bit "Chinese New Year" to me leh, mayb just me :sport-smiley-004:

there're table runners for daily use too. :D

there're table runners for daily use too. :sport-smiley-018:

I bought one cream colour, slightly thicker material (a bit like curtain/sofa fabric material) for $15 at Chinatown during CNY period. I used it for the top of my sons' piano. Very nice and classy, not CNY at all.