Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahber79

Looking for carpenter to repair wardrobe sliding doors

Hi,

I'm looking for a carpenter with good workmanship and reasonable pricing to repair my bedroom wardrobe sliding doors. The aluminium sliding tracks at the bottom are damaged and the wheels are eating into the wood frame causing the bottom of the door to drag across the wooden frame.

Anyone has any carpenter to recommend that can do such repair works?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 11/2/2018 at 8:08 PM, ahber79 said:

Hi,

I'm looking for a carpenter with good workmanship and reasonable pricing to repair my bedroom wardrobe sliding doors. The aluminium sliding tracks at the bottom are damaged and the wheels are eating into the wood frame causing the bottom of the door to drag across the wooden frame.

Just for your info only. If the bottom carcass is still in good condition and not rotten, it can still be done. Worse scenario and to save cost, it would be better for you to change your sliding panel to swing type. 

Before settling for a carpenter, check their background before settling for one. Check out this list if you have to. The carpenter you are looking for may not be as good as you thought to be.

Hi,

try talking to a few carpentry companies here

Hi,

Hi Ahber - I have the same exact situation as what you described in your post. Just wondering if you would be able to share your solution - did you find a good carpenter to do the job? Thank you!

Wardrobe sliding doors is not a big problem I think that can't be handled. Maybe check by google or YouTube videos? When it comes something to do in our house we first try with my husband to do by ourselves. We do many things together, and I try to support him. When we have a new case or need some opinions and guidance we use https://guides4homeowners.co.uk and know how to fix something in our shower, or even outside the house many topics are available, very interesting and helpful! There are hundreds of articles and I think your case is available there also!

• Like 1