Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

EXQsite Interior Design invites you to join us on a journey to transform houses into homes. We create the definition of ideal living from the perspectives of our homeowners. Giving life to houses, illuminating interior design with style. Our experts venture to enhance the quality of living with the objective of turning every house into something delicate, handcrafted and one-of-its-kind.

Contact us today for a non-obligatory discussion on your "Project Dream Home" and let us give you a personalized proposal to design and transform your home into one that suits your lifestyle and budget perfectly --- and makes you the envy of all your neighbours and friends! ?

Email us at: lawrencelee@exqsiteinterior.com

Visit our website to see more: https://exqsiteinterior.com/

Call us to book an appointment: +65 6873 1800

WhatsApp us for more info: +65 9819 0705

Visit our showroom: 8 Boon Lay Way Tradehub21 #01-18, Singapore 609964 

exqsite interior design 1.png

exqsite interior design 2.png

exqsite interior design 3.png

exqsite interior design 4.png

exqsite interior design 5.png

exqsite interior design 6.png

exqsite interior design 7.png

exqsite interior design 8.png

exqsite interior design 9.png

Edited by ExQsite Interior Design

• Thanks 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Yes, guys, you are like magicians. You've helped me get a dream house and now I am so grateful to you, I strongly recommend to everyone to appeal to these guys as they are the best in this field, they know their job. Also, you can check this site: iQ Linens, and order different kinds of table linens, depending on your taste and preferences. Well, they have all items in stock or made to order within 24-48 hours for immediate shipment. So make sure you check the link as an elegant table is something everyone admires and appreciates.

The new design of the house adds energy. It seems that investing in design is quite reasonable because it is comparable to moving. Many people think they can make a great design without the help of professionals, but that's not true. A competent designer will add a lot of space. Moreover, every corner of your home will be used. A few months ago, I ordered a design from them onstage-online.com and not for nothing. These guys are real experts; the new home design is great. I was pleased that they fulfilled all my wishes.