Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chanzone

Totoro's Nest

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi chanzone,

That is a very cozy looking home...it gives me a feeling of a holiday trip. Your totoro does blend in well with the enviroment...haha

Nice! Very cozy place! :sport-smiley-018:

I see that your place was done up by benedict as well? Had to agree that he's very easy to work with. My reno progress up till now, I have no major headaches and everything was smooth. He's also very dedicated to his projects. :thumbs up:

Love your hob and hood too! you didn't take the standard ones in their kitchen package? how much did you have to top up for the ariston one?

very nice & cozy! :sport-smiley-004:

nice blinds, too...i like ur sofa & cosy corner area, they blends so well. ur a Mac user, too? :bangwall:

Thanks. Good observation, I am a mac user.

Nice! Very cozy place! :P

I see that your place was done up by benedict as well? Had to agree that he's very easy to work with. My reno progress up till now, I have no major headaches and everything was smooth. He's also very dedicated to his projects. :P

Love your hob and hood too! you didn't take the standard ones in their kitchen package? how much did you have to top up for the ariston one?

I did not take the hob and hood from the package. I bought the Ariston hob and hood separately.

OMG, that jacuzzi totally rocks! :good:

u stay in condo? toilet so big can fit ar?

i'm totally envious to the max.. :P

Edited by LinDa