Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chanzone

Totoro's Nest

it is a very traditional Jap design butsudan, ebay all consider these as vintage Butsudans .. very ex ... if u decide to give up yrs .. pls tell me :)! haha ... i dun mind buying over.

Jus the perfect size to place my Buddha statue in it ... awwww ... so nice ...

i was scrolling up and down trying to find what is a butsudan and think i finally spot it in one of the living room corner.. its for pai pai right?? whats the difference between calling it a altar and butsudan har?? :good:

hi can i know where you got your roller blinds?

looking for black-out ones with prints :notti:

roller blinds got black-out ones meh?? or u mean black in colour?? ikea only got white..

i just got my quote for my curtains.. $195 for my kitchen roller blinds in case you are interested to know the cost of having one done by the curtain people then d-i-y.. :~

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
roller blinds got black-out ones meh?? or u mean black in colour?? ikea only got white..

got black-out ones. those that blocks light completely

depends on the material you choose :yamseng:

my contractor advised me to get black-out ones coz my parents room faces the west, evening sun very hot so only can use the black-out ones

got black-out ones. those that blocks light completely

depends on the material you choose :)

my contractor advised me to get black-out ones coz my parents room faces the west, evening sun very hot so only can use the black-out ones

i see i see.. did not know roller blinds got black out ones oso coz in my impression, black out curtains are very thick one so if its roller blind, how to roll up lei?? hehe.. :D

Edited by LinDa

Hi Chanzone,

Do you mind telling me from where & for how much you got the items for your Living Room?

Window Platform

Sofa Platform

Sofa

Table

Hope you can advise me. Thanks a lot! :)

interested to know how much and where u get ur hob... care to share?

The brand for the hob and hood is Ariston, bought it from Meyer during their aniversary sale in November. It cost $1000+, can't remember the exact price.

interested to know how much and where u get ur hob... care to share?

The brand for the hob and hood is Ariston, bought it from Meyer during their aniversary sale in November. It cost $1000+, can't remember the exact price.