Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
morghanjess

Unvieling Our English Country Cozy Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

HI piggiedearz...

geee ..seems like the shop has closed at IMM! But they have another show room! let me go to my new place to take this wekeend and then i will send to you!

My bed ..cost $1788 .. plus one side table and the table for my WTB .. it was bought in a package during CNY period .. so lucky me :good:

eveuloveme ..

sounds like you are waiting for the house at Cantoment there ... is it? or is it the condo near to lentor which is almost finishing .. i forgot that name ..

and Odielim,

aiyo! really wasted ..never get to see the spam!

Hi Cantona,

Good strike from your Man U players last Sunday!

hi morghanjess

sure! will wait for ur contact :good: tks!

wow 1788.. quite ok cos it comes with 3 items.

the table tat came with the bedframe n the side table is the 2 identical tables in ur room with the mirror door bookshelf?

it doesn come with a wardrobe? ur wardrobe is built in?

where did u get ur dining table lamp? its so country like! even my bf likes it keke

Edited by piggiedearz

hi morghanjess

our place is at the bukit timah nature reserve.

now still building

they are doing the landscaping and pool now.

however we are no longer allowed inside the site so dunno abt the interior...

Nice country dining room! hehe

th_1408047253_8be1406de4_o.jpg

Edited by eveuloveme

Hi Cantona,

Good strike from your Man U players last Sunday!

Yo Bro, Yeah good strike from Man U :sport-smiley-004: Although they didnt start up well this seasoon think more exciting matches to come esp the Blue going ard w/o their head and Gunners is doing well too. :dancingqueen:

piggiedearz,

YES YES! i build in my wardrobe. TV console. Kitchen. Study room cabinets .. :notti:

The bedframe comes with :

1. Bedframe

2. One side table

3. One mirrored table

So i fork out addition $188 for another side table.. :D

Dinning lamp! i bought it at balastier. $488 .. from Thomson Lightings .. saw manay many many lighting shop, until the eyes KU KU liao with my SO .. from 12pm to 8pm .. almost wanted to give up liao ..then walked inside the Thomson Lightening .. LOVE at FIRST sight! Straight away asked how much, and after discount, got it at $488 plus the option to choose what type of lights (warm light of course :yamseng:) and give us one SPARE set also! so okay loh! Dont wait liao! ORDER it straight away! :dunno:

eveuloveme,

that dinning setting is nice! I will call that modern country style dinning :) relaxing though! and can see the nature of it! wow! Are you going to follow that? I like that tiffiany-n-co color concept!

Cantona,

I almost thought LIVERPOOL is going to head the table BUT seems like they drank too much beer for pre-christmas celebration .. haha ..:)

hi morghanjess

1788 is quite ok for those 3 items..better than 2800 for 1 bedframe ahaha. do u know wad material is those 3 items made of?

wow ur light is at a gd price also! i shall go thomson lighting to see also. don see this type of lamp outside leh.. really unique. also love at 1st sight for me when i saw ur lamp. i was :P hehe

i also love ur table.. the 2 identical ones in the room with the mirror door bookshelf. where did u get tat?

did u do woodpanelling for ur hse? do u know any pros n cons for woodpanelling ar?

Hello piggiedearz ..

I cannot really remembered what material it was made of but from what I know, it was something what was reliable :) that was why i buy it :unsure:

haha.. thanks for that compliment on the lamp .. my SO and I stood there for like 5mins .. admiring the lamp before we asked for the price .. so go for it :dunno: its worth the price .. and even if you shift house next time, the lamp can go with it :(

the table! haha! guess what! we got it from Jeremy as well :furious: both tables I think if i didnt remembered wrongly, it was $1388. I got the dinning table from Jeremy as well, it was $900.

Wood panelling, no no ..never do ..only for the TWO raised platform at the living room and master bedroom :)

Pros and cons for wood panelling. I am not too sure! but that might be the 2nd phrase of my reno when I moved in, because it is so beautiful! but i am worried my dog will scratch it .. :)

are you going to have wood panelling? check with Alvin, he will always give sound advise, and help you save cost..that's the best :) (p/s: no commission here from him for recommending ok :notti:)

hi morghanjess

i juz rem swensens also hv similar lamp as urs hehe but urs is nicer. maybe their decor doesn make their lamps stand out.

wow not bad ma.. u got many things from jeremy. i do hope he doesn close down his other showroom till i get stuffs from him! IMM used to have many furniture shops but now all duno go where le.

ya i thot of having woodpanelling.. looks fab! but maybe i'll do it in the living room only cos for bedrooms, the furnitures might cover up the panelling thus veri wasted. and normally ppl notice the living room more heheheh. and not cheap also if doing for whole hse.

yup i'll def check with alvin when i get him to quote me :dunno: don worry! wont say u get commission from him one! u're juz sharing ma :D

wad do u mena by 2nd phrase of reno when u moved in? u mean u're gg to do this panelling when u do reno again isist?

hihi,

I love wainscoting/wood panelling too! Really charming... But major con is the grooves and top part get dusty easily... but no regrets! :dunno:

hey christine

u did woodpanelling for ur hse also ar? really must go n see ur hse soon! heheeh

ya i don mind cleaning the top part n the grooves.. juz for the look! really love it loads :P

Cantona,

I almost thought LIVERPOOL is going to head the table BUT seems like they drank too much beer for pre-christmas celebration .. haha ..:P

Side track abit....

Actually I find Jose is a great manager, look at the glory he brought to Chealse (don mention abt spending $$ to buy players) I really don understand wat is the meaning of entertaining football I thought matches shld only be won and tat it. :P

Will miss him ard and now is time for RED DEVIL to chio ahh......... :dunno:

Oh tis moth Home & Decor got a few pics of English Design in Spore check it up. :)

Edited by Cantona7

i like the woodpanelling too!:)!

we are going to do it for the livingroom / dinning room if budget allows....

hi morghanjess

i think most prob i will follow the table design for the dining room...

but that means we would have to custome make a bench.. my hubby isnt keen

see first hahhaa

Cantona7,

Indeed! we will miss all his "cocky" expression! and his style of play.

eveuloveme,

custom make a bench! hence, no need custom make ..see where you can find those normal benches .. and if you like, buy it back and PAINT it white and followed by a layer of paint protector .wa la, you have it :dribble: right!

piggiedearz,

2nd phase of reno means after shifting in, then maybe the backside itchy ..hehe..then when the budget is right ..then *drum roll* .. roll out for the wood paneling ..but must seek the permission of SO! :dribble:

TGIF!!!!!

i guess we all love woodpanelling huh hehe. i feel tat with woodpanelling, the hse sure looks country. easiest and surest way to get the look. i tink i die die will have it somewhere in my hse haha. then i might juz look at it everyday n hang ard near it hehe. :notti: