Magnetic stud fasten

ref: ET 647923311

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I am the biggest fan in the world of this kind of necklace, as they have something very unusual. they exude aristocracy, refinement of taste in everything, some kind of correctness. When I look at these things, I think of movies that were about kings and their adorable queens. These lavish celebrations, balls and masquerades. My wife constantly wears some kind of necklace on herself, as she considers it the basis of style and I agree with her. Of course, she prefers the name necklace that I gave her for our wedding anniversary, but she would definitely not refuse this one

I absolutely love choker necklaces, especially those with a small diamond and an invisible chain. They are certainly wonderful! Generally, when it comes to jewelry, I admire necklaces. I can't wear rings or earrings. My last purchase was a gold necklace with a yellow eye diamond from https://kspjewelry.com/. It was a self-gift, and it was worth all the money. That necklace describes my entire state of mind and makes all my outfits look so elegant and fancy. You can find on this site various stylish pieces of jewelry.