Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
galsparkle

Stay At New House Before Wedding Day

Hi,

would like to enquire whether it is okay for overseas relatives to stay in our new house as they are here for our wedding from overseas (few days before and after our wedding)?? Any issues?Coz i never heard anybody do that before. Personally i dun really like..but relatives from overseas say they wanna save money ask if they can stay for a few days in our new house.....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
what I did is put them up into the hotel. and i pay

yalor, stay in the hotel lah....for me i wont want anybody to stay in my house especially when I havent even MOVE IN.

But this is only 1 family..there are so many other families...dun think we can afford to pay for all.....sigh...difficult lah

Check them into a Hotel 81 ...with group check in and see got discount or not ..

dun approach a Travel agency here. Go direct.

Wat abt ur current house? If they can sleep on the floor with mattress, problem solved.

current house like got no space....a family of 4 of which 2 are toddlers...my FH was thinking of letting them stay in his room..while he stay at the new house instead. This family think dun want to spend so much coz they fly from USA over unlike the rest who come from malaysia...

Really headache...but in terms of customs etc wise...dunno whether there is any issues...

If they stay i will surely lock the masterbed room loh...anyway prob will have house ready by sept then will be staying maybe over the weekends or something 1st before AD in DEC.

current house like got no space....a family of 4 of which 2 are toddlers...my FH was thinking of letting them stay in his room..while he stay at the new house instead. This family think dun want to spend so much coz they fly from USA over unlike the rest who come from malaysia...

Really headache...but in terms of customs etc wise...dunno whether there is any issues...

If they stay i will surely lock the masterbed room loh...anyway prob will have house ready by sept then will be staying maybe over the weekends or something 1st before AD in DEC.

not trying to influence you....but if they can afford the long haul air tickets, i dont see why they couldnt afford a few nights stay at a budget hotel like hotel81. maybe me a bit too "HERMIT" liao :sport-smiley-004:

Ya..i will officially move in after my wedding lah...but mean while if the house is ready, i guess i will still go to the house or invite friends overs.....we can't officially stay in until we get married mah...