Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Anzo Lim

WikiFX Visited Forex Broker AL-HIDAYAH in Malaysia

[Previous visit recap]

In our last visit, WikiFX confirmed that the licensed branch of forex broker XGLOBAL in Cyprus really exists and is in regular business. As the eyes and ears of global investors, we pay random visits to forex brokers around the world and make comprehensive assessments of brokers base on the results. With these information and assessments, we can better serve investors by helping them to identify reliable brokers and stay away from illegal ones, and we remain committed to this mission despite all difficulties. This time were visiting AL-HIDAYAH

Brokers Profile

Name: AL-HIDAYAH

Regulatory status: suspected clone-licensed

Address: level 14(b)&14(C) main office tower, financial park complex, jalan merdeka, 87000 labuan F.T.                                                                                                                           

According to the address from regulatory information, we arrived at Financial Park, the office building where AL-HIDAYAH is supposed to be located. Local Labuan residents told us that this business complex is the tallest in the area, hosting many local banks as well as branches of foreign banks such as Deutsche Bank, Citibank and UOB.

Because we didnt have a reservation, we had to fill out a visitor registration from at the buildings reception and left our ID/business card. After we got to level 14 by elevator, we didnt find AL-HIDAYAH on the floor directory, but a management firm named Regus instead. The staff members from Regus told us AL-HIDAYAH had moved away, while its former office is also empty with no one working there.

We confirm after the visit that AL-HIDAYAHs licensed branch in Malaysia is not at the address from its regulatory information. Per checking the WikiFX App, AL-HIDAYAH is rated at 1.19 and its MM license from Labuan Financial Service Authority (LFSA) is suspected to be cloned. The broker bears substantial risks and investors should stay away from it.

To check out detail information of more forex brokers, you can download the WikiFX App. WikiFX will continue to present you latest market trends and forex information. Stay tuned as we bring you more forex updates.  

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 10/11/2019 at 12:54 PM, Anzo Lim said:

[Previous visit recap]

In our last visit, WikiFX confirmed that the licensed branch of forex broker XGLOBAL in Cyprus really exists and is in regular business. As the eyes and ears of global investors, we pay random visits to forex brokers around the world and make comprehensive assessments of brokers base on the results. With these information and assessments, we can better serve investors by helping them to identify reliable brokers and stay away from illegal ones, and we remain committed to this mission despite all difficulties. This time were visiting AL-HIDAYAH

Brokers Profile

Address: level 14(b)&14(C) main office tower, financial park complex, jalan merdeka, 87000 labuan F.T.                                                                                                                           

According to the address from regulatory information, we arrived at Financial Park, the office building where AL-HIDAYAH is supposed to be located. Local Labuan residents told us that this business complex is the tallest in the area, hosting many local banks as well as branches of foreign banks such as Deutsche Bank, Citibank and UOB.

Because we didnt have a reservation, we had to fill out a visitor registration from at the buildings reception and left our ID/business card. After we got to level 14 by elevator, we didnt find AL-HIDAYAH on the floor directory, but a management firm named Regus instead. The staff members from Regus told us AL-HIDAYAH had moved away, while its former office is also empty with no one working there.

We confirm after the visit that AL-HIDAYAHs licensed branch in Malaysia is not at the address from its regulatory information. Per checking the WikiFX App, AL-HIDAYAH is rated at 1.19 and its MM license from Labuan Financial Service Authority (LFSA) is suspected to be cloned. The broker bears substantial risks and investors should stay away from it.

To check out detail information of more forex brokers, you can download the WikiFX App. WikiFX will continue to present you latest market trends and forex information. Stay tuned as we bring you more forex updates.  

Wow, I didn’t even know that trading is so developed in Malaysia. I have friends all over the world and by far the most professional traders are in the United States, China, Japan and several other countries. In general, trading is a great way to make money and I'm sorry that I realized it was so late. I have been thinking about this for a long time, but I was afraid to take risks, but recently I found out that my cousin started trading forex and I thought that this was a great opportunity to change my life. He told me many important details and tips and also said that it is very important to use analytical data from the site https://fbs.com/analytics/news in order to get accurate data on the market condition. Thus, after two months of work, I received more than $ 2,000 and this is a good result for a beginner. However, this is not the limit and you can not even imagine how happy I am.

On 10/11/2019 at 5:54 PM, Anzo Lim said:

[Previous visit recap]

Brokers Profile

Really WikiFX ? From what I read, I found out that your business method is a bit dubious.

It turns out they like to blackmail any company by giving a low rating to that company if they do not want to pay a large sum of money to wikifx.

For those who want to know more about this very dodgy company can read here

https://medium.com/@theexperttrader/wikifx-perniagaan-yang-meragukan-dengan-kaedah-yang-lebih-meragukan-5a3f5cf74d03

or here for the english version

https://www.reddit.com/user/WorriedXVanilla/comments/imdwow/wikifx_the_murky_business_and_the_murkier_methods/