Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
elaine81

Want to ask abt this fu (tailman).

Recently i went hse hunting with my agent and hubby . The first hse was a rundown hse , lived by and old man , we wasnt interested. The 2nd hse was not realli renovated but it was bright , big and spacious , we like it once we enter the hse , i was very comfortable with the hse  till i entered the master bedroom , it was facing the kitchen , i saw a "fu" or tailsman sticking on the corner abv the bedroom door beam , then i walk to the bedroom facing the main door but not directly , same , there was a "fu" aka tailsman sticking at the upper corner of the wall near the door.

i was thinking its becos the master bedroom is facing the kitchen which i read its no good in the book and also the common bedroom.is facing the bedroom , also no good. i hv asked.many ppl , becos the tailsman is yellow it is just to.protect the owners. not sure hw thru ,anyone can advise me ? i just put my heart dwn on tis. hv uploaded the tailsman pic , anyone can advise me wat it says and its purpose?

IMG-20191011-WA0048.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Elaine81,

I have only came across your post today regards to the talisman. Not sure if its too late. I know of a taoist master who is also a grand master in fengshui who writes and draw yellow taliman so he might be able to interpret this.

If i do not respond here, you may email me at terenzzzz@yahoo.com

Good Luck!