Stainless Steel Drum: Yes

Venting Kit: Yes

Weight (kg): 31

Dimensions (WxHxD)(mm): 600 x 850 x 580

Total Power (W): 2200

Noise Level dB(A): 64

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

PL, tis will be our renotalk dec07 brides franchise liao... lol

ur house beri nice oni the toilet too small. i like the flooring and toilet tiles. even the circuit board is hidden. mine display in full view until i dunno how to hide it.

PL, tis will be our renotalk dec07 brides franchise liao... lol

ur house beri nice oni the toilet too small. i like the flooring and toilet tiles. even the circuit board is hidden. mine display in full view until i dunno how to hide it.

wah...got official franchise liao :( haha *hopz hopz*

Thanks thanks. I'm also quite happy with the finishings :) But then you have to consider my location ulu leh + small toilet + small kitchen...haha...so more or less even out lor.

hey diva, I saw ur T-blog yesterday :bangwall:

*Drools* wah....your place so chio lor....now getting a bit apprehensive whether mine will turn out swee swee not :(

keke...but urs at the meadows right? Can't be that CMI ba....

and you shifted in liao huh? keke...yeah, must admit, everytime I go up my lovenest, there will always be some breezes :P Won't really sweat even tho there's no fan ard :)

hi neighbour... our layout abt the same... :dunno:

Hi neighbour! :dunno:

Just went to your blog. *whistles* Nice leh!:dunno: Very classy...and I love your lights! *drools*

oh, btw, mod if you are reading...hee~~ sorry, but can help me edit my topic to "Little Japan @ Punggol"? Dunno why I cannot edit previous posts leh...:dunno:

Edited by gregina aka cpl

Hi neighbour! :dunno:

Just went to your blog. *whistles* Nice leh!:dunno: Very classy...and I love your lights! *drools*

oh, btw, mod if you are reading...hee~~ sorry, but can help me edit my topic to "Little Japan @ Punggol"? Dunno why I cannot edit previous posts leh...:dunno:

ur place will also be nice after reno... :dunno: dun forget to post more pics!

We gonna start our renovation next weds. Kinda excited and afraid at the same time. Not too sure how the outcome will be. I hope it will look as good as the 3D drawings.

My kitchen leaking! Need to hack the wall to fix the piping :dunno:

Renovation got to be delayed

oh dear... how u found out that its leaking?

oh dear... how u found out that its leaking?

Clearme, it was just by luck that one weekend, we decided we had nothing to do and went down to walk in our empty lovenest...

Then francaisco saw some residue of water marks (the ceiling whitewash) in the kitchen. We got worried, so informed our ID to check it out the next time he pops by. ID confirmed that it's water leak, so...now HDB is doing the retification. Our reno is going to be delayed by 1 week coz they gonna hack the top 2 rows of wall tiles and check the water pipes.

well, in a way, it's a blessing in disguise. Imagine if we just done up our reno...then this happened...all our new kitchen cabinets will be gone.... :bangwall:

Clearme, it was just by luck that one weekend, we decided we had nothing to do and went down to walk in our empty lovenest...

Then francaisco saw some residue of water marks (the ceiling whitewash) in the kitchen. We got worried, so informed our ID to check it out the next time he pops by. ID confirmed that it's water leak, so...now HDB is doing the retification. Our reno is going to be delayed by 1 week coz they gonna hack the top 2 rows of wall tiles and check the water pipes.

well, in a way, it's a blessing in disguise. Imagine if we just done up our reno...then this happened...all our new kitchen cabinets will be gone.... !!

yup true... at least u find out b4 the cabinets are up... maybe after HDB rectified it, leave it for a few more days b4 u start reno, to see if everything is ok... juz in case they didn't do a gd job... cannot trust them... :bangwall:

Finally, HDB rectify the leaking pipe and patched up the wall and tiles. Tomorrow Gain City ppl will be coming down to run the piping together with the consultation of our ID.

Hmm...have to double chk the kitchen again, hopefully the wall looks as good as new. Else another delay on our reno :dribble:

Yesterday we sat down and went thru/update our budget. The damage estimated came up to a whooping 55k (reno + furnishings) :jawdrop: Dunno where we gonna cough up the $$ from...guess we'll have to cut down on our furnishings. Hopefully, the $$ is well-spent on the reno....else.... :dribble: