Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gregina aka cpl

F&p Lovenest @ Punggol

Unfortunately, the piping was everywhere ard the house...coz our flat have 2 structural beams which the aircon ppl say not authorised to hack. sigh...hopefully with the false ceilings up, the unsightly piping will be less visible.

Today ID says starting on electrical works. Time to buy the lights!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Updates to reno:

Ceiling works done. We had some discussions over the 2 curtain pelmet in our MBR. errr...looks extremely weird and unsightly leh....but ID assured that it'll be ok once the curtains are up. hmmm hmmm....

Sat went down for a short visit @ 4pm. To our surprise, 2 workers were there. heh heh...one doing the bases for our cabinets and stuff. The other??? No idea leh....mabbe it's the carpenter ba? Coz we saw some cabinets lying on the floor + our glass backsplash! so exciting!

Our walls still unpaint....according to the schedule, supposed to have base coat and 1 coat last week....but at that point in time, we still have not decided on the colours. ID informs us (at the last meeting), the painter will be painting the base coat supposedly on 19 June...err...but the walls are still white leh O.o

Updates to furnishings:

Bought the fibretanks for our planting-cum-fish tank area....$800 gone :P...

Bought 2 tower fans @ $148 each (Best Denki).

Finally decided on our hob-$380 (Fujioh) and hood-$540 (Cuizino). Gonna order them from Admas during this week ba.

Laundry sink- $399 and tap- $75 paid and will be delivered mid July (Hoe Kee).

Kitchen sink-$188 and tap-$98 + chopping board-$45 will be getting from Sim Siang Choon (Oliveri).

1st bedsheet set-$108 from Robinsons sales.

To do:

Make measurements for toilet fittings.

Make measurements for bamboo chicks.

Decide on the mirror cabinets to buy for the toilets.

Edited by gregina aka cpl

Pics of those items we planning to buy or the house? The house nothing much to take leh.

items wise...haha, already too tired from walking :notti: when we confirm and it's delivered, then will take and post ba 8|

Yesterday went Ikea for shopping. Spent abt $350!! Bought the following items:

- 60cm long mirror cabinet (for common toilet)

- 80cm long mirror cabinet (for MBR toilet)

- 3 bags of drawers stoppers (similar to blum system)

- 2 bags of kitchen hooks

- 80cm long kitchen rail

- 60cm long kitchen rail

- 2 tier spice rack

- 1 towel holder

- 1 toilet light

- 2 paper lights for hall and MIL's room + accessories

- Wastebin with lid + the side hook to hook it on the door

Our Mistral 360degree revolving tower fan, with ionizer

mfd360rhy5.th.jpg

Oliveri LR515 Sink

lr515topmountcd6.th.jpg

Oliveri AC50 Chopboard

chopboardkk5.jpg

Fujioh 793 Hob

fujioh793gaq5.th.jpg

Cuizino CUI 9 CS3ESS Hood

hoodkk9.th.jpg

Edited by francaisco

Showing off both my planter and fish pond. Heh. My wife refuses to share the cost, sniff sniff. Got to use my own pocket money. There goes my Nintendo WII......

My Planter Box!

planterrl1.th.jpg

My Fish Pond!

fishtankby3.th.jpg

The Cuizino Hob they sent is a display set. Full of scratches!

Called them up to complain, they promised to change one for me. Grrrr!

delayed my timing

7/7/07 - Good day to buy bathroom accessories! haha....j/k. Anyway, bought almost ALMOST the whole set of accessories (ie toilet paper holder, toiletries holder, etc etc).

In total, we spent $500+ at Sim Siang Choon on accessories for both toilets. Then ID took us to Goodrich building to look at wallpapers. Then also, to decide on the colour for our CRESTO solid surface top.

At night, we pop by Ikea to see if there are suitable towel rail for our common toilet (need 50cm or smaller). And....we found it!:deal: hahaha....so cheap...only $6 :X hopefully it won't rust too fast tho...

9/7 - Decided on the design of our grilles. Sat down and discuss what wallpapers to put at our dining area and TV console area. Shortlisted 2-3 designs, then pass over to ID for his opinion. Hmm hmm...hope it turns out nice :sport-smiley-003:

With the above, all pending confirmations are done liao....hopefully, when we go down this weekend, the house will be almost done :deal: