Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi, have any one here tried out Plus interior design before? Any comments? I am intending to do up a full reno on my new home and reviewing this ID. Any comments is very very much appreciated and will be very thankful for any advice too.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi, have any one here tried out Plus interior design before? Any comments? I am intending to do up a full reno on my new home and reviewing this ID. Any comments is very very much appreciated and will be very thankful for any advice too.

Hi Sparrow, i am about to sign up with plus interior. Who's ur ID? You may check out in singapore brides forum on Plus interior.

Hi Sparrow, i am about to sign up with plus interior. Who's ur ID? You may check out in singapore brides forum on Plus interior.

Have PM you the ID...

i'd suggest yo think twice before signing up with this firm. their desigs may look good. but their sub-cons CMI x10! and project management doesn't even exist. depending on who takes on your job.

i'd suggest yo think twice before signing up with this firm. their desigs may look good. but their sub-cons CMI x10! and project management doesn't even exist. depending on who takes on your job.

What makes you say that?

Hi there... I've decided, opted and selected PLUS to do my house.

The service by the ID is excellent. I have no comment about her service. Very prompt and responsible.

Reason I selected PLUS was of 2 reasons: 1) The design 2) The service by the ID.

I'm going thru the reno now...

Btw, my house is 5-room 133sqm...

Edited by Japz

Hi, I've moved into my house for 2mths le..

And my house was furnished by PLUS. Throughout the process everything went smooth, I guessed it all gotta depend on who's your ID ba.

From start, a chart was drawn out with dates of completion for each stage of projects. And since both Hubby & me are working, we only meet our ID once a week-Monday. He's the one who overseas the whole project. And not to mention the price is reasonable too.

I've even recommend my ID to one of the forumer here, and they had taken up PLUS as well. And after moving, I have received nothing but praise for my new house! There are even neighbours who ask to come in and see our house :sport-smiley-004:

And my house was furnished by PLUS. Throughout the process everything went smooth, I guessed it all gotta depend on who's your ID ba.

From start, a chart was drawn out with dates of completion for each stage of projects. And since both Hubby & me are working, we only meet our ID once a week-Monday. He's the one who overseas the whole project. And not to mention the price is reasonable too.

I've even recommend my ID to one of the forumer here, and they had taken up PLUS as well. And after moving, I have received nothing but praise for my new house! There are even neighbours who ask to come in and see our house :notti:

hi.. are there any pic to see.. would like to see the final outcome..

I've even recommend my ID to one of the forumer here, and they had taken up PLUS as well. And after moving, I have received nothing but praise for my new house! There are even neighbours who ask to come in and see our house :P

hi there! could you please PM the contacts of your ID to me? thanks!

hi there! could you please PM the contacts of your ID to me? thanks!

Anyone else has experience with Plus? Am contemplating their quote and would like some advice as to their ability to deliver, design capabilities and customer service (after signing on the dotted line).

Thanks

Just met them today. They seem pretty decent and willing to actually listen to what I wanted which is a thumbs-up in my opinion! One ID firm I went to gave me a type of face when I said that I neede ceiling fans in the living and master bedroom. They said will "spoil the look" which I totally understand but we will be the ones living in there?!

Have you spoken to people at Plus yet?