Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Anyone used or heard of Plus Interior Design?

Considering engaging them for my reno. But can't seem to find any posts regarding them.

Anyone have experience w them before?

Looking for a reliable ID. Prefably female.

Many thanks.

Hi,

Anyone can share your experience with ID from Plus Interior named Shirlyn Tan? Is she good or bad ID?

How is her design and her approach toward client?

Thanks.

hello, ive not used shirlyn tan

but ive engaged my fren who works there RXXXXXd AXX and his senior Jxxxe totally disappoint us.

Lousy 3d drawings as gd as no 3d, do not keep to their words, best of all, we were supposed to get a refund but THEIR CHEQUE RETURNED ( BOUNCED???) and my so called fren refused to pick up my call.

i don't know how to post pictures here but i have alot to share, if you dun mind, pm me i will show u what defects and how bad their workmanship can be.

PLEASE THINK TWICE ABOUT ENGAGING THEM - FIRSTLY NOT REGISTERED WITH CASE TRUST AND RENOVATION ASSOCIATION - WE'VE JUST CHECKED.

i do not wish another person to suffer like us, when you thought you could trust your fren

Edited by hjlk

hello, ive not used shirlyn tan

but ive engaged my fren who works there RXXXXXd AXX and his senior Jxxxe totally disappoint us.

Lousy 3d drawings as gd as no 3d, do not keep to their words, best of all, we were supposed to get a refund but THEIR CHEQUE RETURNED ( BOUNCED???) and my so called fren refused to pick up my call.

i don't know how to post pictures here but i have alot to share, if you dun mind, pm me i will show u what defects and how bad their workmanship can be.

PLEASE THINK TWICE ABOUT ENGAGING THEM - FIRSTLY NOT REGISTERED WITH CASE TRUST AND RENOVATION ASSOCIATION - WE'VE JUST CHECKED.

i do not wish another person to suffer like us, when you thought you could trust your fren

So far, I used plus. Overall, very good n responsive. My house done in good shape with good project management and schedule. The sales is Florence . Never regret. Highly recommended for her. Thumb up,! Btw, she is the firm director .

Hi, have any one here tried out Plus interior design before? Any comments? I am intending to do up a full reno on my new home and reviewing this ID. Any comments is very very much appreciated and will be very thankful for any advice too.

I can honestly say I have never heard of Plus interior. Where are you located?

I emailed them because I see that Vincent Interior Blog reccommends them.

They say my budget can only do this:

(1)flooring for living,3 bedrooms (estimated $10K ++)
(2) 1 kitchen cabinet (estimated $5k ++)
(3) misc work - hoarding and clearing debris etc, ($5k ++)
After which, this person follows up with this email.
**As $20K probably, we can only do the flooring for the unit (living and 3 rooms) and 1 kitchen cabinet only .
Tiling aside, as supposedly my tiles are super duper blardie expensive, I can only get one kitchen cabinet. Not even top and bottom ok. ONE kitchen cabinet.

Hahahaha

That what vinxxxx blog can be trusted meh....it's a joke....especially the so call recommended ID....

Remember no free lunch, how can no gain right from it right?