Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chubbyman

Thinking Of Looking For Furnishing In Jb

Hiya everyone!

I was thinking of going JB, Taman Molek area to take a look.

One of my friend bought their sofa, dining table, chairs, coffee table from there.. very nice and good quality .. thinking of going there to source for furniture.

I like modern furniture .. things like the ball chair, tulip chair etc... any advice and maybe recommendations for furniture place ?

!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Will they deliver to Singapore?? Then have to pay GST or not??

based on what i know they charge some levy plus delivery charges ...

anyone has any experience to share or some things that I should watch out for?

1st dun let them know u r singaporean... ask for price and discount .. after everything then say need to send to sgp...

there will be a levy of ard S$200 + GST + S$60 custom tax.. it a estimate cost... it best u ask custom abt the detail cost.. some furniture shop do provide delivery to sgp.. cheer happy shopping

Be careful and dun carry cash!:) Very important, cos my hubby was kena robbed at JB. Somemore at the JB custom!!! Custom already and there is no security, unlike singapore, where there are army police patrolling the place.

JB so messy and all kind of people there.

For payment, also dun use credit card, a lot of syn. who stole credit card data. No SAFE.

Another consideration, if furniture not accepted (for example wrong color or scratches) will they charge you for the second trip?

Be careful and dun carry cash!:) Very important, cos my hubby was kena robbed at JB. Somemore at the JB custom!!! Custom already and there is no security, unlike singapore, where there are army police patrolling the place.

JB so messy and all kind of people there.

For payment, also dun use credit card, a lot of syn. who stole credit card data. No SAFE.

Another consideration, if furniture not accepted (for example wrong color or scratches) will they charge you for the second trip?

thanks for the note.

I just did a trip to JB, Taman Molek area. Several furniture shop there. The prices are generally a bit cheaper than what we get in singapore. Of course i have not included the GST or levy stuff.

saw some furniture that we were quite interested in. Seems to have a little bit more variety..

just thought i gave some feedback.

I bought my sofa from JB and it has been good. The service is great as well.

you can also check out taman sentosa... there is a shop call Rozel there that has a very good range of sofas. They have a branch in Jusco.

Tun Aminah also have quite a few shops scattered all around.

What kind of furniture are you looking for?

What is your budget?

I bought my sofa from JB and it has been good. The service is great as well.

you can also check out taman sentosa... there is a shop call Rozel there that has a very good range of sofas. They have a branch in Jusco.

Tun Aminah also have quite a few shops scattered all around.

What kind of furniture are you looking for?

What is your budget?

hi hi, i am going for a more retro theme, so i guess that means modern contemporary furniture ... !!

also furniture with "curves" :sport-smiley-004: will be great too !

thanks for the note. Will try to find time to hunt some more, friend recommended another place near Kulai .. so going to give it a go ... haha :dunno: