Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Anzo Lim

Positive Trading Signals for AUD/USD

https://www.wikifx.com/cn_en/

Australian dollars exchange rate against the US dollar further approaches the fair value , making it the most promising one among the G10 currencies in the upcoming few weeks. Short-term bond yield breaks through resistance and continues to climb, while Australias employment report in November was robust, adding to the domestic optimism towards economy.

Technically, AUD against USD looks quite positive and has broken through resistance level. Against the backdrop of thawing international trade and easing monetary policies of global central banks, investors risk-aversion is cooling; major stock indices in Europe and US, as well as most major indices on the Asia Pacific market, have gone up. All these factors have provided strong support for the Australian dollar.

AUD/USD daily pivot points 0.6895---0.6899

S1  0.6887             R2  0.6911

S2  0.6873             R2  0.6921

Edited by Anzo Lim

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

There is plenty of them on google, friend. However, I would recommend you to be really careful, because there is a lot of scam on the internet. A big part of those platforms are fakes, and you can easily bankrupt yourself. I am personally trading on fondex.com , because it's one of the best trading platforms in the world. They are having direct liquidity, fast execution and full transparency. Trust me, I have tried a lot of trading platforms, and this one is the best so far. Moreover, the commissions that they are charging are very low. This platforms is the winner of many high-profile awards. You can trade on any markets - metals, energies, ETFs, Shares and so on.