Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Alfred

poor attitude interior designer be cautious

It is often said that interior design is the first impression a visitor gets from a building. This is especially true if the design is extravagant, bold, or contrasting with the square surroundings. Unfortunately, while everyone likes to stand in front of a beautiful building and stare at its elegant silhouette, most people quickly run out of motivation and interest when faced with an equally beautiful alternative. The following article will give you a brief insight into what makes each type of decoration attractive to the eye and which style would be best suited for your home.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I contracted Weiken.com for renovation works to my home. Paid in accordance to her request.

In December 2020, Jessie Tan (ID) WEI KEN.COM admitted there were measurement errors by their sub-contractors which led to major changes in design, materials and delay in the works. She had been very negligence. In fact, she was handling a couple of projects at the same time. She only focuses on big projects which generate higher revenue.

Renovation was partially completed with a long delay and on top of that, her team left behind major defects, some still pending for rectification work. (as we speak...)

I also noted many discrepancies in her explanation regarding the last minute addendum. she has a bad attitude and even challenged me to report to CASE.

Now, this case is filed, we are going through the legal way via CASE.

In summary, it was a very very terrible experience with this ID, and it was a real nightmare for me and my wife.

She has been not contactable, unaccountable and irresponsible throughout ... as true to what Alfred had said. please choose wisely!

hi all, be very careful not to engage this interior designer from weiken by the name jessie tan, it does not matter if shes been on tv or not but her attitude is terrible. do not trust all the reviews online easily, basically once you engage her she can disappear for few weeks on holiday and expect you to make payment anything can only whatsapp cannot meet up, not once by 3 times go for holiday. then when things go wrong blame her co-workers and customers but never point finger at herself. renovation keep on dragging for months until call for site meeting yet still must agree to her timing till we fed up and call weiken care manager to settle timing. during site meeting this jessie tan really went all the way to argue with customers and even resort to scold and shout at customers so the site meeting had become a quarrrel match instead. then all the house chi been broken and all bad evil air will flow into your unit especially now theres covid19.

so dear all please be very careful when you engage interior designer, there is nothing wrong with weiken as a company but issue lies with the ID, get it? few pointers, when engage ID first check if they have local polytechnic diplomas in interior designing not those unrecognized private diplomas and if its a certified local university architect thats the best. then you may want list down all your conditions and make ID sign so if there is anything wrong you can call for compensation and even seek legal redress easily as ID sign on dotted line agree to abide by your conditions just like engaging a housing agent to sell house customers can set own conditions and negotiate commission till an agent willing to accept and sign on paper.

after reading this post you still willing to engage this jessie tan as id then remember these two words caveat emptor.