Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
foreveris

Recommendations For Tv Console

Anyone knows where to get TV console to match a black glass coffee table. I need 1 which is at least 2.2m and have enough storage for CDs. Have looked at IMM, Sungei Kadut, Furniture Mall, Vhive, Barang barang anf picket and rail, unable to find a suitable one.. any rec? :dunno:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Anyone knows where to get TV console to match a black glass coffee table. I need 1 which is at least 2.2m and have enough storage for CDs. Have looked at IMM, Sungei Kadut, Furniture Mall, Vhive, Barang barang anf picket and rail, unable to find a suitable one.. any rec? :D

hi, u can try Mondi. i saw a much low height glossy black tv console around this length. give it a try.

Anyone knows where to get TV console to match a black glass coffee table. I need 1 which is at least 2.2m and have enough storage for CDs. Have looked at IMM, Sungei Kadut, Furniture Mall, Vhive, Barang barang anf picket and rail, unable to find a suitable one.. any rec? :D

try OM, Evov Living

Our favourite place at the moment, AIR. Lifestorey also very nice.

Maybe you can try Hommage Furniture or S&C.....They are quite popular in the forums.

thanks alot for the reccomendations.. may I know where is hommage or S&C? ;)

Hommage at Serangoon Central.. i got a hard time finding it... but you will be disappointed as they did not display much furniture... you have to browse through catalogues and they will order for you... the salesman said it comes by shipment.. so you might need to wait for 1 month before shipment comes in.. but of course, the price is definitely cheaper than the big mega stores outside... they save storage and rental and pass you the savings.. but you wun be able to 'feel' the furniture loh... :P

Hommage at Serangoon Central.. i got a hard time finding it... but you will be disappointed as they did not display much furniture... you have to browse through catalogues and they will order for you... the salesman said it comes by shipment.. so you might need to wait for 1 month before shipment comes in.. but of course, the price is definitely cheaper than the big mega stores outside... they save storage and rental and pass you the savings.. but you wun be able to 'feel' the furniture loh... :notti:

thanks zacey.. i will drop by to take a look.. found their website in another link :furious:

Anyone knows where to get TV console to match a black glass coffee table. I need 1 which is at least 2.2m and have enough storage for CDs. Have looked at IMM, Sungei Kadut, Furniture Mall, Vhive, Barang barang anf picket and rail, unable to find a suitable one.. any rec? :notti:

You can try OM. Saw nice glossy ones there. Should match your black glass coffee table.

Anyone knows where to get TV console to match a black glass coffee table. I need 1 which is at least 2.2m and have enough storage for CDs. Have looked at IMM, Sungei Kadut, Furniture Mall, Vhive, Barang barang anf picket and rail, unable to find a suitable one.. any rec? !!

Cellini