Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Anqi

how can I DIY polish my quartz kitchen TOP?

On 6/3/2020 at 12:23 PM, Leah Lee said:

oh Ohmyhome is giving out free home insurance content for 1 year

check out Ohmyhome at omh.sg, got free 1 year home content insurance, I signed up too, no gimmicks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hey, i check out on fb again. This content insurance good lei, few months back a lot of house got fire because of the e-scooter. This really can help. Dont no can extend longer period instead of one year.

This home content insurance covers your property for damages to your fixtures and household items in an unfortunate event such as Fire, Flooding, etc. Total coverage will be up to S$120K. Free and no gimmicks!

Is it from Aviva insurance company? My friend told me they partner with Ohmyhome and also have a free DYI platform for homeowner to advertise the home at the platform 

there's a time to save and time to get a professional. from painting to carpentry, there's a reason why there are professionals. DIY is possible if you have the necessary knowledge and tools. Else why do you wan to save that bit of money and spoil the look of your home. 

you wouldn't DIY a LV bag won't you?