Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sakae sushi

Ceiling Mount Tv?

hi instead of wall mount the LCD tb. anyone tried to using a metal bar and suspense it down from ceiling? its like those hospital/coffeeshop idea but for LCD tv.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi instead of wall mount the LCD tb. anyone tried to using a metal bar and suspense it down from ceiling? its like those hospital/coffeeshop idea but for LCD tv.

you can buy CEILING MOUNT BRACKET for lcdtv. go sim lim tower/sim lim sq.

Wa for a moment I thought you all wanted to mount on ceiling so that lie flat on bed can watch .. HAHA ...

Hmm ... sounds like those F1 LCD TV pull down put on the car to watch ...

Wa for a moment I thought you all wanted to mount on ceiling so that lie flat on bed can watch .. HAHA ...

Wah haha ah keong...you are very creative..i haven't thought of it.....but that's a good idea!! :thumbs up:

Thats what I thought too from the Topic Title. :deal:

yea your topic mislead people thoughts.

anyway, some home deco magazines ever feature this concept before. i reckon u r toking abt suspended tv from the ceiling?

if u r a home theatre audiophile fan, i suggest dont go into this concept. u may need to change or add-on any wires/ RCA/ optical/ HDMI cables that are linked to the tv. unless u are very firm with your av connections, 'suspended' tv is linked via ceiling/ ground to the stell pipes. again the additional length of gd quality wires not cheap tho. do give it some thoughts.

cheerios.

hehe yeah, sorry for the confusion.

yeah all planned out le. got ready a few sets of extra wires and hook it up from ceiling and down and it cost em a bomb :deal: but bo bian :~ this the design i want .. me just using basic dvd player + speaker and link to TV. simple bascie ones...