Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stargaze

How Much To Resurface Rock Wall (whole Em Unit)?

Hello guys,

I am taking over a executive mansiontte with rock wall in the whole unit including ceiling. What is the best way to remove the rock wall surface?

So ppl say the best is to resurface it with a layer of plaster. How much would it cost to resurface the whole unit??

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hello guys,

I am taking over a executive mansiontte with rock wall in the whole unit including ceiling. What is the best way to remove the rock wall surface?

So ppl say the best is to resurface it with a layer of plaster. How much would it cost to resurface the whole unit??

[/q]

My contractor quote me 2.5K to replaster the whole house to cover the rock wall.

wow! 2.5K is reasonable......mine was quoted $2.6k with 2 of the bedrooms' ceiling with rock stones....

wow! 2.5K is reasonable......mine was quoted $2.6k with 2 of the bedrooms' ceiling with rock stones....

Are you referring to rockstone? We had the same problem at our resale flat. Would like to get rid of it. Is plastering the only way? one contractor told us that there are no more "shifu" who knows how to "polish away" the rockstone wall. But heard from another said tat plastering will not last long coz after a few yrs, it might come off like powder... is it true? scary...

Please give us more advices on wall platering... thanks!