Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
weevenge

My Electronic & Electrical Purchase Today ~ 8.8k

Hi everyone,

Would like to post my purchase for reference to all of you, visited best denki, HN, courts, hongliang and eventually i managed to get courts to quote the lowest price..... GST included, free delivery and installation

$3250 Pioneer 42" PDP427 Plasma TV FOC: HDMI DVD Player, HDMI Cable, 1 pair of movie ticket (all major store the same, but HL does not come with free gift)

$2375 LG37" LC7 series LCD TV FOC: HTS (was thinking of the samsung R8, but didnt get it eventually, as prefered the LG hard panel)

$1600 F&P E521TM Iridium steel fridge

$530 F&P ED56 Dryer

$1110 Whirlpool AW9565 washing machine

Total $8865

Overall FOC from courts Tefal pan worth $50

Total i visited courts bukit timah 4 times.... everytime i go i bargain and bargain ....some salesman die die dun wan to reduce, but finding the right person to talk to sometimes help to get the best bargain..... eventually i get them to quote me the cheapest around the big 3 and then i went to HL to get the quote...sad to say HL was off by about $100 ...and considering courts being a more established company i eventually buy from them....

good luck ....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi everyone,

Would like to post my purchase for reference to all of you, visited best denki, HN, courts, hongliang and eventually i managed to get courts to quote the lowest price..... GST included, free delivery and installation

$3250 Pioneer 42" PDP427 Plasma TV FOC: HDMI DVD Player, HDMI Cable, 1 pair of movie ticket (all major store the same, but HL does not come with free gift)

$2375 LG37" LC7 series LCD TV FOC: HTS (was thinking of the samsung R8, but didnt get it eventually, as prefered the LG hard panel)

$1600 F&P E521TM Iridium steel fridge

$530 F&P ED56 Dryer

$1110 Whirlpool AW9565 washing machine

Total $8865

Overall FOC from courts Tefal pan worth $50

Total i visited courts bukit timah 4 times.... everytime i go i bargain and bargain ....some salesman die die dun wan to reduce, but finding the right person to talk to sometimes help to get the best bargain..... eventually i get them to quote me the cheapest around the big 3 and then i went to HL to get the quote...sad to say HL was off by about $100 ...and considering courts being a more established company i eventually buy from them....

good luck ....

The price of LG 37" LC7 series is $2,375 by Courts? Hong Liang should be cheaper right?

the price of LG 37" is $2375 for Best Denki and NTUC Xtra too. but NTUC Xtra only gives u free vouchers. Best Denki giving away the LG HTS promotion and an addition 2 yrs warranty. which makes it 5yrs. hmm

the price of LG 37" is $2375 for Best Denki and NTUC Xtra too. but NTUC Xtra only gives u free vouchers. Best Denki giving away the LG HTS promotion and an addition 2 yrs warranty. which makes it 5yrs. hmm

if you follow ST forum closely you wont want that extra warranty - already got pple wrote in and complain the BS extended warranty.

if you follow ST forum closely you wont want that extra warranty - already got pple wrote in and complain the BS extended warranty.

oh got link? i havent buy yet, maybe can go courts, gain city and some local neighbour stores see.

but i wonder neighbour stalls will have LG promo or not

If I am not wrong, the warranty that comes with the product is honor by the manufacturer. So for example, if you bought a Philip's LCD TV that comes with 3 yrs warranty and you bought another 2 yrs, the 2 yrs will be covered by Best Denki or whoever.

Note that the warranty does not cover certain things as stipulated by the extended warranty clause.

Must read carefully!:P!

If I am not wrong, the warranty that comes with the product is honor by the manufacturer. So for example, if you bought a Philip's LCD TV that comes with 3 yrs warranty and you bought another 2 yrs, the 2 yrs will be covered by Best Denki or whoever.

Note that the warranty does not cover certain things as stipulated by the extended warranty clause.

Must read carefully!:dribble:!

ya the additonal 2 years will be honored by best denki. just like when u buy any extended warranty from courts. just that in this case they are offering it free. the BD promotion ends this sunday =/ but im not interested in the LG HTS + free handphone promo

ya the additonal 2 years will be honored by best denki. just like when u buy any extended warranty from courts. just that in this case they are offering it free. the BD promotion ends this sunday =/ but im not interested in the LG HTS + free handphone promo

Hi All, :dribble:

From what I understand from the Best Denki Sales Staff, every year the item depreciated by 20%.If the items is beyond repair which need to be scrap, Best Denki would compensated you in terms of vouchers form.

Eg LCD TV = $4,000

1st Year = 100% Replacement. $4,000 Vouchers

2nd Year = 80% X $4,000 = $3,200 Vouchers

3rd Year = 60% X $4,000 = $2,400 Vouchers

4th Year = 40% X $4,000 = $1,600 Vouchers

5th Year = 20% X $4,000 = $800 Vouchers

I wonder how is Harvey Norman & Courts their 5 year warranty works yeah?

When I shopped around for the LC7 LG hard panel 37" model, I was quoted 2399 by HN, 2499 by Best, and 3099 :bangwall: from courts near tampines ikea.. dunno what the heck.

But I got the best deal from mega discount store at united square at novena, $2150 including wall mount bracket installation, stand, delivery and GST. I only paid $100 as deposit and will come by later to place the order and arrange delivery. My cousin got a plasma TV from them some yrs back when it was like $5-6K, good service.

Edited by sepultura