Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Christie Sterner

Mold inspection

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The price varies from place to place, but I can tell you that it is completely worth doing it. I read about it on https://www.damagecontrol-911.com/services/mold-remediation/ and I decided to give their inspection service a shot. It really did not cost a lot and if they don't find anything it is still good news. They actually managed to find some mold in my basement, and they quickly got rid of it. It is worth doing it because you can never know if there is mold if you don't check it out. My advice is do it and don't risk it.

Yes, hiring a mold inspection service is a good idea. The prices are diverse, and I can't tell you how much it will cost in your region. Maybe you can check the site of a company that provides mold inspection and removal services so that you can see what the approximative price is.
For example, I hired a company that works in San Diego, and they have accessible prices. If you want, I may share their site. Check it by clicking on the link above.
Regardless of your decision, make sure you remove the mold on time since it can lead to tremendous problems.