Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
onething

custom solid wood vanity

I'm looking for someone to build a custom bathroom vanity. We've sourced designs and are looking at solid hardwood drawer fronts, blum soft close hardware and a travertine top.

We've got rough specs and images.

Anyone know of a carpenter who can do furniture grade cabinetry at a competitive price? I'd prefer someone you've worked with already.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

you are looking at 2 different trades here. supply of carpentry work and supply of travertine marble. carpenters are much easier to find compared to that "perfect" piece of marble. so maybe you should look at marble slab sellers first then ask them if they have contacts for carpenters to do up your vanity unit.

Setting the stone first is a better idea than setting the carpentry first. Stone are difficult to size for minor adjustments compared to the wood. The finishing will also be better if the marble is set up first than the wood. Just 2 cents based on experience.

_________

hod9 - my life, my project