Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Hash

Memory Foam Mattresses

Anyone got lobang for Memory Foam Mattresses n bed frame

Which model or brand is more economical n worth buying??

- Any advise or lobang greatly appreciated..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I was comparing between perfecta, maxcoil & Orthorest, etc.. . In the end , I bought Orthorest reflection as it is the most cost effective of them all. It 's quite comfortable, however please note that memory foam mattress is a bit hot, got 2 on fan or air-con most of the time.

PM me know if you need to know where to buy - there are a few places in sg tat sells mattresses at reasonable prices.

Tempur is having this offer during GSS 20cm combi mattress at $3499 with 2 pillow, 1 transit pillow, 1 travel pillow and 1 pair of slipper and if pay cash will get more discount. u guy think is this a good deal??

Tempur is overpriced, dun believe those American talking about all these FOAM MUST BE MADE IN US! FOAMs are supposed to be cheap!

just got some additional info about Maxcoil & Tempur memory foam mattress.

Maxcoil is 90% in density, Tempur is 95%, so see if you want to pay 2-3x more for that 5% additional in density lor....

Got mine from Furniture Club. Top is memory foam, lower part is pocketed springs. Very comfy but like others said a bit warm. Sometimes at night sleep cold cover blanket, after a while remove blanket :P Somemore price not very ex. I bought mine together with wardrobe, platform bed frame for less than $3K. Can go to my t-blog to lok at more pics :D

th_45938_24022007146_122_269lo.jpg

th_45943_24022007147_122_176lo.jpg

th_45949_24022007149_122_212lo.jpg

Forgot to add. 15 years warranty for mattress :D

perhaps help us to do a measurement, not delivered yet?

6" is the cheaper one, 8" is the normal one. Now I'm wondering why INGES is selling Maxcoil at a "cheaper" price, in fact, it may not be cheaper....

Ohhh...$1599 for Queen size is cheap leh. Over the wkend we bought Maxcoil Ritz Chevron 8" full memory foam mattress King size for abt $2100. Comes with 2 memory foam pillow and a King mattress pad.

Anyone seen a cheaper one than this? If got, pls let me know...the salesman said its the cheapest liao...but then they always say that lor...so he say if i found any cheaper than this, look for him woh

Edited by rebtang

Ohhh...$1599 for Queen size is cheap leh. Over the wkend we bought Maxcoil Ritz Chevron 8" full memory foam mattress King size for abt $2100. Comes with 2 memory foam pillow and a King mattress pad.

Anyone seen a cheaper one than this? If got, pls let me know...the salesman said its the cheapest liao...but then they always say that lor...so he say if i found any cheaper than this, look for him woh

Hi there...your purchase include bedframe?

Hi, my fiancee and I were considering getting a memory foam mattress but on hearing that it can get warm as we sleep, we are now having doubts as we don't like to have the air-con on most of the time. Will the ordinary mattresses or even latex top mattresses have the same heating problem?

Hi, my fiancee and I were considering getting a memory foam mattress but on hearing that it can get warm as we sleep, we are now having doubts as we don't like to have the air-con on most of the time. Will the ordinary mattresses or even latex top mattresses have the same heating problem?

Natural latex materials are much cooler to sleep on than foam, the Synthetic types. But nevertheless these materials are still good insulators. So far happy with my natural latex and i do not on air-con all the time

Hi,

I bought Queen Size MaxCoil Theraphy Gold mattress (memory foam + pocketed spring_ with bedframe (dun know what kind of foam), all in all at $2280 at IMM. (Can't remember the shop name)....I wonder if i got a good deal......anyone who got the above similar mattress ?

Let me know the price range you are paying....

Thanks.

J