Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

If the constructor handover to HDB, means HDB need to do the investigation or test on the building safety?? If this is the case, are we still will collect key in August?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Just Check HDB Website. My HLE finally approved :dunno:!! :bangwall:

remember to change yr appt date if it's not favourable to you :)

the link is below...

I just did and it seems like August got no more Sat morning slots... only 28th of July have

If the constructor handover to HDB, means HDB need to do the investigation or test on the building safety?? If this is the case, are we still will collect key in August?

last mth i called to ask.. the not-so-friendly-no-service-officer on the line told me that even after the contractor handover to HDB.. HDB need at least a mth's time or so.. to do all the safety checks n QC stuffs.. so if aug handing over.. may expect keys coming in sept or so.. hopefully by oct i get to enter my unit.. hee.. n start checking for defects..

but sigh.. i hvn't even receive letter frm HDB for the loan application.. :bangwall:

remember to change yr appt date if it's not favourable to you :~

the link is below...

I just did and it seems like August got no more Sat morning slots... only 28th of July have

yo, i'm also on 28 July

what's your timing?

remember to change yr appt date if it's not favourable to you :P

the link is below...

sorry can i have the link again ? tink i got to change the date cos my bf is gg reservist soon

Thanks thanks :P

last mth i called to ask.. the not-so-friendly-no-service-officer on the line told me that even after the contractor handover to HDB.. HDB need at least a mth's time or so.. to do all the safety checks n QC stuffs.. so if aug handing over.. may expect keys coming in sept or so.. hopefully by oct i get to enter my unit.. hee.. n start checking for defects..

but sigh.. i hvn't even receive letter frm HDB for the loan application.. :bangwall:

yup yup, the officer told us the same thing when we went to sign the agreement, HDB will take 1 to 2 month to inspect the flats. :bangwall:

sorry can i have the link again ? tink i got to change the date cos my bf is gg reservist soon

Thanks thanks :bangwall:

hi jasch

you can go www.hdb.gov.sg, at right side of the site, you will see "My homepage".

alternative, you can dial your officer in charge to change the appointment / the hdb hotline.

hi, jus wanna know, does the bathroom provides shower kerb n tempered glass screen? Cos my ID say like have leh?? anybody knows? Thanks.