Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Sorry to ride on your thread and sidetrack:

I am waiting for the one who bought the resale 5-rm at Jln Membina for $675,000, or the Kim Tian one for $720,000 - will they come into this forum for reno needs?? Really hope to see the view from their windows and/or the previous reno that they took over...

Hehe...

wahahaa... ur post scare me leh.. majiam like ah-long "o$p$" kinda feel.. hahahahaa..

*wave wave* to my future neighbor!:)! :blink:

I like the flats there man....bt too exp liao...so settle for west area...sign...

will definitely aim for the flats there in future when I am more well to do...

hahahaha

heard on radio today a 4rm unit in Jalan Membina is asking for 688k. Prime location!

huh? :notti: 688k???? did u hear it wrongly? i mean i didn't hear the radio today but i tot 688K shld b the price for 5rm rite? now even 4rm can ask for 688K????? sure bo.. hahaha... :good:

huh? :notti: 688k???? did u hear it wrongly? i mean i didn't hear the radio today but i tot 688K shld b the price for 5rm rite? now even 4rm can ask for 688K????? sure bo.. hahaha... :good:

Loud and clear, there was even a recorded phone conversation from the housing agent about the numbers of enquiries she is getting but the owner is not in a hurry to sell so I guess they are holding out until the valuation is met.

Loud and clear, there was even a recorded phone conversation from the housing agent about the numbers of enquiries she is getting but the owner is not in a hurry to sell so I guess they are holding out until the valuation is met.

oh wah!:notti:!:good:!:P!:)!!! :dribble::dribble::dribble::dribble::dribble::dribble:

688K tis price is soooooooo tempting...!!!!!

we gotta wait for 5 years before we can sell :jawdrop:

hahahaa... i know... is jus "tempting"... not that i really 1 2 sell mine actually... but my colleagues already aim at me.. "future upcoming millionaire"... hahahahaha.. dream on.. !!

hahahaa... i know... is jus "tempting"... not that i really 1 2 sell mine actually... but my colleagues already aim at me.. "future upcoming millionaire"... hahahahaha.. dream on.. :P

hi guys...

i'll be moving over to jalan membina too!

blk 26b!

mebbi can have list of neighbrs arndd!

Hi xlan, do u think u can share with us yr ID hunting experience?

hee of cos can.. but only prob with my language loh.. i'm not a gd writer.. so may sound too "roughly".. haha.. anyway.. i hv written it quite some time ago.. sharing with my frens (who's moving to JM with us too) and my family & relatives in HK.. u may 1 2 click in and read from there..

oh n i didn't really list out all the places i went.. cos some ID not even worth a mention.. simply cannot make it.. and some ID didn't really leave an impression to me and being a very absent-minded I took a long time to rem their names so I didn't incl in my blog as well.. basically my bf did lost count how many we spoken to.. he simply told our frens that both my fingers + toes still not enuff to count the no. of ID we spoken to.. hahahahaa...

:good: