Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Looks like my girl has already posted ahead of me. So I shall add my name next to hers. Heehee

We bought a wooden display with 5 stone goldfish cravings. I'll leave it to her to upload the picture to show you guys. Will make a nice centrepiece in the living room I guess. We bought it on our Taiwan holiday last week.

Hi Hi, my wife & I also bought things back from Taiwan... but nothing as nice as yours :sport-smiley-004:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Dear All,

Is anyone apply HLE on the same day of selection? Is there anyone already got the approval? Mine still don't know the status yet...

Rgds

Dear All,

Is anyone apply HLE on the same day of selection? Is there anyone already got the approval? Mine still don't know the status yet...

Rgds

Me Me...

The status of my HLE application is not available at this moment.

Edited by OnePostWonder

Hi Hi, my wife & I also bought things back from Taiwan... but nothing as nice as yours :bangwall:

THANKS! haha imagine we bought this the 1st day of our holiday so the golfishes travel around Taiwan with us for 7 days!

postwonder, seafaith,

no status at all. in fact, i send an email to the officer just recently but no reply... /sigh

postwonder, seafaith,

no status at all. in fact, i send an email to the officer just recently but no reply... /sigh

You may wish to confirm with (call) HDB that they have received your docs, and are processing it. The status will be reflected online (MyHDB) when it is approved.

Congrats to all who got the flat. I got mine at 26d (low storey) :deal: hm..look forward to knowing all my neighbours..:D

BLK 25A

-

BLK 25B

-

BLK 26A

-

BLK 26B

- dunkmycar

- noellechua

- lynnnie

BLK 26C

- elaine1205

BLK 26D

- OnePostWonder

- Princess Momo

- rommie

- binzz

-wonsen

BLK 27A

- xlan

- nemofc

- bchew

- Yang Guo

- Seafaith

BLK 27B

You may wish to confirm with (call) HDB that they have received your docs, and are processing it. The status will be reflected online (MyHDB) when it is approved.

bchew,

thanks. i have called this morning to HDB - Credit Department.

Infact, the officer mentioned that the Sales Department have yet to provide them my documents. :) why....

the officer @ credit department is very nice..

:notti:

nemo, i thought the application for HLE very fast? take abt 4 to 5 working days right???

anyone signing agreement next week? i will be going down next week to sign the agreeemnt .. wonder y so fast..anyone almost the same time as me????

postwonder, seafaith,

Edited by elaine1205

nemo, i thought the application for HLE very fast? take abt 4 to 5 working days right???

anyone signing agreement next week? i will be going down next week to sign the agreeemnt .. wonder y so fast..anyone almost the same time as me????

Yup. The application should take around a week once they receive your docs.

Yup. The application should take around a week once they receive your docs.

elaine, bchew

yes, it should take a week. BUT when i talked to this Officer @ Credit department, he mentioned that Sales department have yet to submit my documents over. And asked me whether i submitted my payslip, etc over.

And, mine is reapplied cos' 1st one expired in April 07. Really not sure why there's a delay this time... :(

Hi Hi, CPF 5% less soon :yamseng:

Any idea if we'll get our $2000 back upon signing?

yes, you are able to receive your $2000 back.

Hi Hi, CPF 5% less soon :yamseng:

Any idea if we'll get our $2000 back upon signing?

But why "5% less"?? not 10% ??

Erm... we pay the other 5% when we collect keys right?

Unless you're not a 1st time buyer?

i was told to pay 10% instead of 20% (changes in the payment scheme) when sign agreement.

you wanna check your hdb letter (which they gave on selection date).

Upon collecting keys, HDB will wipe out all from our cpf.

We are a 1st timer buyer.