Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xlan

Eubiq Power Track

yup.. i drool over the rewirable plug too.. but that will b like phrase 2 or phrase 3 after i hv settled 100% of my house 1st.. hehee.. not that loaded to get everything at 1 go.. thou i wish i am.. hahahaahaa... :good:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

me also not loaded lah, that's why thinking of saving the 2% loh

one plug $25 means 2% is $0.50. if get 5 means save $2.50 liao

can get a bowl of noodles liao :lol:

me also not loaded lah, that's why thinking of saving the 2% loh

one plug $25 means 2% is $0.50. if get 5 means save $2.50 liao

can get a bowl of noodles liao :lol:

hahahaa.. yeah.. true loh.. there was a time mom n me were like contemplating to rush buying everything but after much tots really quite impossible la.. so now already decided keep cool n wait till yr end promo then shopping again.. hehehee..

the promo now is installation free

if not it's $40 so i think most prob will buy this weekend !!

ya.. if i hv my keys now.. will prob getting it b4 weekends too...

hate it so much.. getting house at a wrong time.. sigh... jus my fate..

dun like that say lah, look at it from the bright side

that gives you more time to save money to buy more things right?

this is how i console myself when rectification works took more than 3 months :(

so now the extra money saved can buy this eubig :wub:

dun like that say lah, look at it from the bright side

that gives you more time to save money to buy more things right?

this is how i console myself when rectification works took more than 3 months :(

so now the extra money saved can buy this eubig ;)

hee.. thanks! yea.. quite true.. to console myself.. yr end n new yr period will b a good time.. as bonus coming in @ the right time!:wub::(

if anyone is interested in getting this, get it from the home-fix at ikea

ikea friends card got 5% leh :dancingqueen:

alamak i have been using the eubiq like donkey time since last year june. any1 int i will post will pics of mine

alamak i have been using the eubiq like donkey time since last year june. any1 int i will post will pics of mine

yes please why not?

how do you find it so far?

does it really NOT consume electricity if all the switches are turned to 'off' position?

YES YES!! please!:jawdrop: i want to see i want to see.. hee.. thanks

:wub: i just bot it yest to fix my place. the shortest track about 60cm is about $198. come with 3 adapter and per adapter is about 30 bucks...

really clever idea but its really too ex to be targetted at mass market... think all the parts is still made in singapore. maybe this is why the cost is so high

This is invented by a Singapore and has patent rights internationally. That's why the price is extremely high and only the company is selling it, they have monopolise the market as it has patent rights. Wait for 5 years la till the patent right is out of date......hehehe, than I'll mass produce it and sell to the mass. For information, labour and material to lay a 5 room whole house can easily cost more than 10K but this invention is extremely safe and is approved by PUB and PSB. Even kids put their finger in between the track (which is near impossible) they will touch the earth bar first instead of the live track. A smart innovation

i tink is quite hard for kids to poke their fingers into it.. i tried myself.. i gotta use force (really forcefully) to poke my finger in.. i find it hard too.. kids may not hv the strength..