Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xlan

Eubiq Power Track

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
too bad then! there's a road show at compass point tomorrow onwards, Eubiq is providing free installation for every purchase.

:D

if there is no price difference, better to get from homefix ikea

got 5% discount with ikea friend's card :D

i got the free installation too

if there is no price difference, better to get from homefix ikea

got 5% discount with ikea friend's card :)

i got the free installation too

There's very tempting offer at VR-Zone, they are giving 10% off Eubiq purchase plus free installation. Better than homefix. (and they have better explanation of the product, very detailed)

http://sg.vr-zone.com/articles/Eubiq_Power...rs%21/5381.html

oh man...my bf is so going to love this... !! dont show him the link

xlan, are you installing it babe?

mm.. wanted to.. love it leh.. but now hv v tight budget constraint.. dunno still can make it or not.. so now still kiv tis item..

I have Eubiq power track system installed throughout my living area, kitchen, audio room and masterbed room.

Not only does it work very well and practical, most importantly it blend in very well with my minimalist interior. :)

The high cost is reflected in its well thought of avantgarde design and rock solid quality! Well..not everyone drives a european car. :P

A conversational piece when i have guest over Eubiq, is the first thing ppl noticed in the kitchen.

Safety a concern? :unsure: In my living room eubiq is part of the floor skirting and moping is a non issue for me. And yes we have little kids.

The last time I checked they even have the safety compliance in germany, japan and UK, and tested by TÜV. No Micky mouse stuff !!!

Highly recommended+++. Hope it helps

This what I have in the audio room (Get the surge protector)

I have Eubiq power track system installed throughout my living area, kitchen, audio room and masterbed room.

Not only does it work very well and practical, most importantly it blend in very well with my minimalist interior. :)

The high cost is reflected in its well thought of avantgarde design and rock solid quality! Well..not everyone drives a european car. :P

A conversational piece when i have guest over Eubiq, is the first thing ppl noticed in the kitchen.

Safety a concern? :unsure: In my living room eubiq is part of the floor skirting and moping is a non issue for me. And yes we have little kids.

The last time I checked they even have the safety compliance in germany, japan and UK, and tested by TÜV. No Micky mouse stuff !!!

Highly recommended+++. Hope it helps

This what I have in the audio room (Get the surge protector)

I am thinking of doing the same. Can you share what is the cost,breakdown?