Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Cantona7

Wandering Soul T-blog

correct bo ? :bleah:

Good Morning to U. :rolleyes:

U are right Bro, all the items on the dinning table does nt belong to us. :)

But my wife like the table runner, maybe we will get it from Barang Barang. :notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Cantona7, you got a nice toilet. What you lack is some classical music in the backgnd just like those in the major shopping centre. ^^

Cantona7's toilet look like 5 star hotel toilet. Don't spend so much time inside lei :rolleyes:

his hdb flat looks exactly like a 5star hotel president suite...so richie rich... :)

Cantona7, you got a nice toilet. What you lack is some classical music in the backgnd just like those in the major shopping centre. ^^

Thks xjohns, don worry abt the classical music as I alway sing in the shower. :)

Good Morning to U. :sport-smiley-004:

U are right Bro, all the items on the dinning table does nt belong to us. :D

But my wife like the table runner, maybe we will get it from Barang Barang. :sport-smiley-004:

haha...another guess....the figurine on your MBR bed feature wall also not yours rite...!!

haha...another guess....the figurine on your MBR bed feature wall also not yours rite...:sport-smiley-004:

catona-san,

i like your design alot leh! can i have your quotation for reference? in fact, i am also shortlisting ur ID for next time. but i only have 25k for a 4rm/5rm reno. :sport-smiley-004:

i like ur toilet alot! and living rm too! i mean everything!:D !!

I've seen this b4 on intradesign website but didnt know its yours! i like your feature walls... woody woody feel. and i like your blue kitchen! and your toilet wall tiles is same as my toilet floor tiles. i like coz dirty already oso cant tell!

catona-san,

i like your design alot leh! can i have your quotation for reference? in fact, i am also shortlisting ur ID for next time. but i only have 25k for a 4rm/5rm reno. :~

i like ur toilet alot! and living rm too! i mean everything!:D:~

Thank you so much for ur compliments. :wub: nw I am abit paiseh actually u guy had been deceived by the display cos it really bring out the pics. We prefer our hse to be simple and spacious esp two of us need to maintain in long run.

I've seen this b4 on intradesign website but didnt know its yours! i like your feature walls... woody woody feel. and i like your blue kitchen! and your toilet wall tiles is same as my toilet floor tiles. i like coz dirty already oso cant tell!

Actually I luv my lving rm feature wall the most, made up of laminate, veneer and glass. :wub:

Yar our toilet tiles even look dirty also cant tell but we still wash it every week. :jawdrop:

haha...another guess....the figurine on your MBR bed feature wall also not yours rite...8|

Bro u hv been to our b4 of course u can tell lah. :)

Bro u hv been to our b4 of course u can tell lah. !!

:( aiya kenna found out....

right answer got free entry to your toilet bo... :)

:deal: aiya kenna found out....

right answer got free entry to your toilet bo... !!

U are alway welcome! :fire:

So when is ur final dress up? :furious: We are waiting for ur pics too.

U are alway welcome! :)

So when is ur final dress up? :unsure: We are waiting for ur pics too.

Not so fast...my electricals and dining set only coming end of the month.

Next month putting up curtains....8|

Not so fast...my electricals and dining set only coming end of the month.

Next month putting up curtains....:D

Ur curtains is done by ur MIL right. :D

Then who will choose the fabric? Veri siong to do curtain some more 3 BRM and 1 LRM. :dancingqueen:

me lah...i went around to search for fabric....yeah...we told her to take her time...

actually we wanted to just get the service outside to save trouble but she volunteered to do it for us.... :sport-smiley-004: