Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
greentea

Main Door Facing

Hi,

My FSM told me if i buy new flat the main door should be facing South East?

anyone know what facing best suit oneself like SE facing good for the older / younger or man /woman ? etc..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

anyone know what facing best suit oneself like SE facing good for the older / younger or man /woman ? etc..

then trust your fsm, cos he should have calculated your bazi.

Hi,

Hi ...just incase if u r a Buddhist, there is no taboos and no need to consult fengshui. door face anywhere in Buddhism also nevermind.

Sharing with u the three "doors" of Buddhism.

1) Compassion

2) Wisdom

3) Expident

so place these 3 "doors" in yr heart... yr family should always enjoy the most wonderful moments, no need calculate or worry about positions.

Of cos, if u r not a Buddhist, just take it that i am sharing with u...... no means to convert u to buddhism.

:dancingqueen:

I think you belong to the East group of people, so SE/S/N/E are good location for you, with each belong to different meaning like life-generation, relationship. etc...

So if you are thinking of which facing location u want to place the bed/study table, can consider these direction.

But better check with your FSM lor for your GUA.

Hi ...just incase if u r a Buddhist, there is no taboos and no need to consult fengshui. door face anywhere in Buddhism also nevermind.

Sharing with u the three "doors" of Buddhism.

1) Compassion

2) Wisdom

3) Expident

so place these 3 "doors" in yr heart... yr family should always enjoy the most wonderful moments, no need calculate or worry about positions.

Of cos, if u r not a Buddhist, just take it that i am sharing with u...... no means to convert u to buddhism.

:bow:

No need to convert. i already buddism. :notti:

but to remember these 3 terms may not be enough unless more physical work added in. since i already step into fengsui belief then i think more need to be done.

I think you belong to the East group of people, so SE/S/N/E are good location for you, with each belong to different meaning like life-generation, relationship. etc...

So if you are thinking of which facing location u want to place the bed/study table, can consider these direction.

But better check with your FSM lor for your GUA.

Hi, thanks for replying.

Can you elaborate on the East group of people? or can you refer me to the site which provide these informations.

No need to convert. i already buddism. :bow:

U cannot be a Buddhism but u can be a Buddhist =)

The Buddha mentioned no other external factors for buddhists to rely on other than self. I would suggest u to draw the line btw fengshui n Buddhism

a qns with no offence. r u a buddhist or taoist ? Do u noe the difference btw the both religion ?

Most of the times, the line btw buddhism and taoism is so blur that plp dunno waht they are and what to abide.

have a nice day

sorry for the mistake. im Buddhist actually. but i don't see why i can't have buddisrm and fengsui together since my father and my grandfather using it.

as far as i know, fengsui and buddhism are two different thing right?

To find out which GUA, can go to wofs website. She is from Malaysia and a very rich FSM. But heard that she isn't accurate.... Not accurate yet can earn so much $$??

Anyway, just to find out which Gua, can just use her tools.

Cheers ;)

charisma and a glibbed tongue can con many pple - but cannot con forever neither can it con those with a higher IQ .. ;):):P

ahnah say something!:wub:! ;):):wub:

sigh, true buddhist will know what can be done and what can't be done

those who are interested will consult their respective religious leader for more information

this is a forum for home owners who are looking for renovate their new place and hoping to get some advice for peace of mind

can we just leave it alone???

charisma and a glibbed tongue can con many pple - but cannot con forever neither can it con those with a higher IQ .. :P:P:ph34r:

ahnah say something!!!! :bath::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

But Gua tool ok.... as long as you aren't the borderline cases should be ok.

sorry for the mistake. im Buddhist actually. but i don't see why i can't have buddisrm and fengsui together since my father and my grandfather using it.

as far as i know, fengsui and buddhism are two different thing right?

yeah ... fengshui n buddhism r two different things. It6 should not compliment and not advisable for buddhists to dabble in fengshui.

enci, please, please refrain from bringing Buddhism into new threads. No one has asked about it and you have initiated discussion on religion again.

As we have mentioned in the past, keep such discussions to PM if they are necessary at all. If you persist in making such posts, we will be forced to alter your posting privileges.

We recognize that you are able to make a contribution to these forums, but kindly respect the sensibilities of our fellow forummers.

I was answering green tea his qns not spreading buddhism here.

Ahh to add on to greentea.

pls dun misunderstand that I am here to spread u any religon and I have not done that either ... I was telling you that fengshui n buddhism r 2 seperate entities and the religious duties as a Buddhist. Becos, outside too many plp blurr buddhism up with lots of wrong concepts. Really bo bian ...

anyway, u r always free to mix anything u want may main point is to draw the line btw both entities.