Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Rojaba

Can I Withdraw Money From Kisan Credit Card

Yes, you can withdraw money from a kisan credit card. This was made with the sole purpose to help farmers to make necessary purchases and to withdraw money whenever required at all PoS outlets. Withdrawal of cash from the kisan credit card is a unique feature offered to the users of this card. This will help farmers make necessary purchases of seeds, fertilizers, payments to labourers or even pesticides in cash. Withdrawal of cash is limited based on the credit limit offered on the Kisan credit card.  

Farmers can make use of withdrawal slips available at the bank branch and the kisan credit card passbook. Cheque book facility is also available to the farmers who have a credit limit of Rs 25,000 and above. If they have cheque book at their disposal then they can make use of it to draw out cash or to make purchases. Thus the farmer can make use of the kisan credit card as per his convenience

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

You know, you’re absolutely right about how any record like that can get cash from any place on earth through whichever method they use.  I know, surprising right? Either way, I just found out that it is entirely possible to withdraw money from Debit Card without OTP. Oh, in case you don’t now what OTP is, then they are automatically generated numeric and sometimes alphanumeric even characters that can only be used once. These are actually more secure than a static password. Plus these codes change every 30 to 60 seconds so there’s no worry about your code might get leaked.