Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalorik air fryer oven

Instant Pot lets you have your cake and bake it too

The Instant Pot 9-in-1 Duo Plus is a pressure cooker and a slow cooker, and just like the original Instant Pot, it has some great pre-set programs you can use to whip up some great meals and treats in the kitchen.

The original Instant Pot 7-in-1 had 7 preset functions including poultry, stew, rice, porridge, slow cooker, and steam. Although I figured out how to make hard-boiled eggs in my Instant Pot, it does not have a pre-set egg function and I always wished it did.

The new Instant Pot 9-in-1 Duo Plus has an egg pre-set, so all you have to do is tap it and it will make a batch of perfectly hard boiled eggs. That’s not all: it also has pre-sets for rice and porridge, yogurt, steamer, warmer, and two other new pre-sets: a cake maker and a sterilizer.If you sterilize bottles or you want to sterilize your glass jars before canning, the sterilizer will really come in handy, and imagine how great it would be to make a cake in your Instant Pot. Even when your kitchen is hot because of the weather or your oven is taken when cooking other dishes, you can still bake a cake!

The new Instant Pot 9-in-1 Duo Plus also has a large, blue LCD display panel, and there are four specific cooking icons: Heating, Pressure Cook, Keep Warm, and Sound. It was already an easy device to use, and having everything re-organized on the panel makes it even easier.

.Instant pot 7 in 1 VS 9 in 1.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request