Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Sherry7377

Quality Experience Regarding My Office's Renovation

i'd like to thank Singapore Carpentry and their team for the fast and good job done on  my office renovation as well as carpentry works, their team responded quite fast when i contacted them , the style proposed was a good mix of professional and contemporary styles. Ernest worked very closely with us over the last 2 months to discuss our preferences and was even able to provide many services while adhering to our budget. We appreciated that he shared and suggested quality ideas that really showcased his consideration towards the image of our business that we want to showcase to clients, the concept was well thought out also.

the cost they quoted was very competitive, lower than many other companies i enquired with, however the project was completed on time with great workmanship, hence it was really worth it to utillize Singapore Carpentry's services. you can contact Ernest at 81004193 for a direct quote, he is quite helpful and easy to discuss the project details with, he is also quite knowledgeable with many contemporary design styles.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request