Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
alikprohor

"Alcohol gave me wings, but then it took the sky away."

For a long time I had a definite addiction, which I tried to fight to get rid of this ailment. Now I realize that I have a definite problem with my self-esteem.  What should I do? 

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

There are certain things that can help you raise your self-esteem. For example, being aware of your inner thoughts. The "mental chatter" in your head is often the real source of the problem. If your self-esteem is down, after an alcohol addiction, I would recommend that you seek help from https://ncadd.org/alcohol/am-i-an-alcoholic-self-test-quiz It is crucial that you learn to challenge your incorrect thinking. For example, if you suddenly decide you don't like a certain person, you need to examine the situation impartially and see if there is objective evidence to support it. If you don't have the ability to read minds, you can't know what other people think of you. There's no point in assuming all the time that other people think bad things about you.

Self-esteem is a term used in psychology to describe how one evaluates the importance and value of one's own personality. The main thing is to believe in yourself and in your own strength.

On 2/18/2022 at 2:00 PM, alikprohor said:

For a long time I had a definite addiction, which I tried to fight to get rid of this ailment. Now I realize that I have a definite problem with my self-esteem.  What should I do? 

You need to take a course of rehabilitation. Most likely a course of somatic experiencing therapy will help you. 

I understand what you are saying. Unfortunately, I had a similar experience, which was the darkest period of my life. Thanks to https://fherehab.com/detox/ I was cured of that disease, but I had to start my life all over again. My girlfriend broke up with me while I was addicted and fired from my job. My problems didn't go away when I found a new job and girlfriend. I felt like a bad person who didn't deserve anything, which kept me from growing. I struggled with this feeling with motivational books and videos and with the help of a therapist. Let me know if my comment was helpful! And I wish you the best of luck on your journey to a better life.

Sleep apnea is the result of the body not being able to get enough oxygen into your lungs while you are sleeping. When alcohol is involved, it interrupts your breathing during sleep and can lead to a number of complications. If left untreated, sleep apnea can result in a heart attack or stroke. To help people suffering from this disease, a good alcohol help people' service provider will first determine the severity of their addiction, then work with them toward a recovery plan. In most cases, treatment providers offer both inpatient and outpatient care, depending on the alcohol help people' service provider's availability, severity of the addiction and other factors.