Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
basso

Nice Wallpaper?

Hi Snow

I work for www.dnalife.com.sg

Our installation per wall is only $120 - $150. And all our wall designs can be customised to your liking.

Why don't you visit our web. Can email me if you need more details.

By the way, our wall covering designs - Disney princess came out on TV last night - Mini Home Decor Survivor.

All 3000 available designs can be made into roller blinds as well.

hi junkie,

what's the estimated cost of wallpaper which is 5metres long, height which is of those standard hdb type?

hope you can advice me on that. thanks! :yamseng:

Don't recommend DIY unless you are a really hands-on type of person as it is laborious to match the pattern between the various panels and the removal of air bubbles is tedious (same process as that used to stick windows film).

I think you can try DNAlife since their labour charge is pretty attractive but got to see the after sales service/support (patching up/re-work/repair etc).

I really like wallpaper compared to just painting as you can achieve different textures and patterns. Only issue is the longevity and strength of the glue used and wallpaper may not be suitable for families with young children .

hi owm,

agree with you. really tedious to put up the wallpaper ourselves as it's very tiring and the pasting come out may not as what we desire.

better engage someone who is expert on this to do it for us. :thumbs up:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Snow,

I know of a shop that sells wallpaper at reasonable price with many brands and varieties. I just bought from them ytd :dancingqueen::yamseng: I bought ard 6 rolls after comparing with alot of suppliers....

Should be able to get cheap for your 5m wall, material plus installation.....

The shop name is Tots N Teens Curtains (sister co of jimmy textiles)

845 Geylang Rd

#01-05 Tg Katong Complex Singapore 400845

Tel : 67456780

Look for Alex, hes the manager, nice shy guy.

Does anyone know where to get vintage or retro wallpapers?

u thought i noe ar?

Hi,

As requested, I attach photo of the wall papers used in my place for your reference:

011.jpg

010.jpg

nice sia :dancingqueen: .....that just..........well..........rocks,maybe? :yamseng:

Does anyone know where to get vintage or retro wallpapers?

i think u should use the the search teqniqe cuz i really dunno( :( )n u cant just wait for ppl to reply cuz no one finding furniture would like,u noe,look at wallpaer's topic

Don't recommend DIY unless you are a really hands-on type of person as it is laborious to match the pattern between the various panels and the removal of air bubbles is tedious (same process as that used to stick windows film).

I think you can try DNAlife since their labour charge is pretty attractive but got to see the after sales service/support (patching up/re-work/repair etc).

I really like wallpaper compared to just painting as you can achieve different textures and patterns. Only issue is the longevity and strength of the glue used and wallpaper may not be suitable for families with young children .

FS(feng shui)says DIY in ur home is bad,u noe(a warning)

Edited by kguofeng

How about goodrich Global?

www.goodrichglobal.com

I dunno much about wall paper. Only know goodrich offers a very nice and wide range of wallcoverings. I've been to their showroom. Very nice! But the pricing is abit on the high side. But if you don't mind paying abit more for a ***** and quality work, thats the place to go.

How about goodrich Global?

www.goodrichglobal.com

I dunno much about wall paper. Only know goodrich offers a very nice and wide range of wallcoverings. I've been to their showroom. Very nice! But the pricing is abit on the high side. But if you don't mind paying abit more for a ***** and quality work, thats the place to go.

Hi,

Yah, I know about Goodrich but I do not really like their stuffs. I am looking for the new vintage and retro kind, not repro.

Snow,

I know of a shop that sells wallpaper at reasonable price with many brands and varieties. I just bought from them ytd :dancingqueen::yamseng: I bought ard 6 rolls after comparing with alot of suppliers....

Should be able to get cheap for your 5m wall, material plus installation.....

The shop name is Tots N Teens Curtains (sister co of jimmy textiles)

845 Geylang Rd

#01-05 Tg Katong Complex Singapore 400845

Tel : 67456780

Look for Alex, hes the manager, nice shy guy.

Hi, how much you paid for your wallpaper? Wonder how much will it cost for 1 side of the wall for my mbr. cheers.

Actually, DIY Wallpaper is not difficult, in fact very simple and there is nothing to do with the humidity weather here if a proper glue is used. Pse check on my Blog (My world) and you can see that my apt is completed with wallpaper (all the walls). Unfortunately, I do not know how to link my blog here. If anyone interested to learn how to put up wallpaper, we can show it in our new apt sometimes in mid-July 2008 but you must be prepared to help with the work.

Hi rustgal,

Can you guide me how to DIY wallpaper? This is because I have some leftover of wallpaper which I intend to do it myself. What type of equipment & glue should I use? Where to buy those glue?

In addition, I intend to have some decals on the glass wall, do you know where to buy those stickers & cut it myself?

Hi rustgal,

Can you guide me how to DIY wallpaper? This is because I have some leftover of wallpaper which I intend to do it myself. What type of equipment & glue should I use? Where to buy those glue?

In addition, I intend to have some decals on the glass wall, do you know where to buy those stickers & cut it myself?

Hi,

First, you have to find out if the wallpaper which you have is made of paper or fleece. If it is wallpaper then it is easy, just buy any glue for wallpaper from the DIY shop. Apply the glue directly on the wallpaper and attach it onto the wall. If it is a fleece material then the glue has to be applied onto wall directly. I am not sure if the glue for the fleece is easy available in any DIY shop in singapore. How much do you need? I can give you some because we have some available for our new place and when the place is done, most likely we have some balance. Also, the decals on glass wall is easy available in Germany (where I am located) but I am not sure about Singapore. You can try to check online if these outlets prepared to ship overseas. It is very light weight so the postage should not be too much. OK, have fun..

Hi,

First, you have to find out if the wallpaper which you have is made of paper or fleece. If it is wallpaper then it is easy, just buy any glue for wallpaper from the DIY shop. Apply the glue directly on the wallpaper and attach it onto the wall. If it is a fleece material then the glue has to be applied onto wall directly. I am not sure if the glue for the fleece is easy available in any DIY shop in singapore. How much do you need? I can give you some because we have some available for our new place and when the place is done, most likely we have some balance. Also, the decals on glass wall is easy available in Germany (where I am located) but I am not sure about Singapore. You can try to check online if these outlets prepared to ship overseas. It is very light weight so the postage should not be too much. OK, have fun..

Hi,

Thank for your reply. My wallpaper is from goodrich. I don't think is made of paper. I only need do it only part of my bedroom's wall. Therefore, I dont think I need to use too many glue. What is the brand of your glue are you referring?

Any recommended website for the Germany wall decals that you are referring? Is it cheaper than Singapore?

Hi,

Thank for your reply. My wallpaper is from goodrich. I don't think is made of paper. I only need do it only part of my bedroom's wall. Therefore, I dont think I need to use too many glue. What is the brand of your glue are you referring?

Any recommended website for the Germany wall decals that you are referring? Is it cheaper than Singapore?

I don't really remember the brand. I don't have them in hand now but can tell you later. I will check for a website when I have the time later. Most of the DIY stuffs here are rather cheap as compared to Singapore.